Release 3.81 (13 Oct 2015)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Oct 13, 2015.

1. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Or even allowing a single retry or something

I wouldn't mind seeing that, myself. I love CoC as-is, but having so much based on the luck of the party and monster spawns can make for some unfortunate circumstances.
    Being able to get a single retry (for the entire chain), reshuffling the map conditions involved, would help- if not mitigate that, at least make a single bad pull not seem as exasperating.

'course, we all know as soon as that gets implemented, we're going to get bad luck twice in a row each time.. :)

But yeah, the results can end up rather extreme. I've gone from having a VP map with turret enemies that start out of LoS, giving me a free win; to maps with an onslaught of trolls and me with only healing priests [not even with nimbus in deck].

I'm a bit surprised the end reward wasn't a set of gems named 'The Tears of Chaos', instead, that's all I'm saying :p

2. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I just got to level 9 and had 2 warriors on 2 and 5 HP face off against a tree - it had Tough Bark and the warriors were not drawing any crushing... then a 2 parry fail and I lose! Hurray!
    *Clicks "Restart Adventure"* "Well then, I guess I will just start all over again... hahahaHAHAHA!" :(

3. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

No, no - they're MAKING the Tears of Chaos. Scarl has a deal with the guys who run the Cavern, he buys the crowns for 1000 gold each, and they give him kickbacks, make sure he gets his money's worth. The crown is just a decoy. A red herring to draw your attention away from the real prize. Every time you weep in frustration, the fat cats downstairs get a little bit richer.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015