Release 3.169 (14 Nov 2016)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

This build contains a bug fix and brings to an end the Halloween specials.
    • Fixed the bug where Inspirational Thinking didn't require a discard while using a form attachment.
    • Closed the Halloween store, removed Halloween figures from Cuthbert's and stopped Halloween loot from dropping.

2. Some warning would have been nice. Now we have to wait another year. And the majority of the world doesn't know how long Halloween lasts.

3. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Thank god the Halloween is over! :p

I personally hate the fact that there are two different versions of the same items. It makes inventory management unnecessarily harder.

Nothing would make me happier than if during the Halloween there wouldn't be random drops of said items. (and for a while it seemed that way)

4. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

This was posted ~24 hours before the downtime closed the Halloween store. But yeah, maybe a longer warning time would've been better.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    think_panther likes this.
  5. And to think that I checked the forums for such an announcement... Missed it by a little...
    To avoid such mishaps in the future, may I suggest timers in special shops? Like "Shop closes in 06d 10h 05min"?

6. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

There is are alert multiple alerts that pop up before the server shuts down for a new release.
    I always saw that as enough, though a link to the forum thread describing the new release would be nice for people who dont keep track of the Announcements forum.