Reflexive Teleport Stuck on Screen

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Hallas, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Hallas

Hallas Mushroom Warrior

Reflexive Teleport will stay on the screen while you choose where to move after triggering successfully. This blocks some areas to move.

2. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

I think I've seen some other similarly-triggered cards do this. As far as I can tell, it is distinct from the "oops, this card has failed to complete its animation and will stay in your face for several rounds" problem: as soon as you choose where to move, the obscuring card goes away.

As a temporary measure while waiting for any bug fix, you can drag the map around to see the obscured areas.

3. Gray

Gray Mushroom Warrior

Resurrecting an old thread just to note that this bug is still out there (just in case devs thought it had been fixed in an intervening build).

Gray

4. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Got it and will fix this. Any other cards?

5. Gray

Gray Mushroom Warrior

The ever industious Sir Knight has previously listed Dodge and Hard to Pin Down as having the same issue.

6. Haxzploid

Haxzploid Ogre

I would like to report that this is still an issue.

In my experience it happened while i was encumbered. Dunno if what is described in this thread is fixed or not. But apparently if you are encumbered on top of dodging (as a dwarf) dodge card stays on screen till you select facing. So it's either a unique situation or bug hasn't been fixed yet. Just thought i would report it.

Sorry for necro! :)

7. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

That's a good hint, I'll look into it.