Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

Easy Silver Lightning

Pawndawan likes this.
  2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

The Flashstaff is one of my go-to items for Loot Fairy; I'd use three if I had them. Silver is much more niche so two should be enough.

Pawndawan and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  3. Sasoo8

Sasoo8 Guild Leader

Third copy of silver lightning is nice. Good for 3 wizard setups where you want a lot of peeking/ werewolf killing

edit: Gingrich sure loves the silver lightning combo on his 1900 3 dwarf wiz team!

4. Settemio

Settemio Kobold

5. Gingrich Yurr

Huetotl's is the best of the 3 but not really necessary if you are low on gold. It's just a slight upgrade over St. Olf's Fiery Pike and costs more in terms of tokens.

Bolg's is a fun item if you want to try a dodge warrior.

Volkov's is pretty useless imo, you can get better stuff on helmets. If you want Lycanthropic Form just stick to skills.

Don't bother with the Tenderizer, it's outclassed by Troll's Ire.

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  6. ThriceElite

ThriceElite Kobold

@Gingrich Yurr
    If you're still checking this topic, I'd like your opinion on the following:
    Darkforce Nunchaku (have 0)
    Gauixl's Sacred Maquah (have 0)
    Hawkwind's Moccasins (have 1)
    Snitrick's Last Stand (have 2)
    Vampire Knight's Greaves (have 0)

I have 22,471 gold right now, not including treasures. I also want to save some gold for single player farming items such as more of the legendary double Firestorm arcane items, more Wym's Lavastaffs, more Mullik's Blisterstaffs, and any Mordecai's Staffs of Magma whenever they should appear.

7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Darkforce is the only way for non-warriors to get Laser Whip, and Greaves are the only way for warriors to get Swarm Of Bats. I recommend both.

Sir Veza likes this.
  8. Gingrich Yurr

Darkforce is mainly for fun. I've experimented with it in ranked and find that 2 major token cost is a little steep for what it gives you which is pretty much just the Laser Whips, since the other cards can be found on tokenless vamp items and Greater Heal is not exactly what you want for a vamp though it is never bad. Laser Whips aren't too great in the first place either apart from the surprise factor of it coming from a Priest which Kalin mentioned.

Gauixl's Sacred Maquah I have no personal experience with but some great players like Inkfingers or Sasoo are fans of it. You can probably find some post of Sasoo gushing about it somewhere on this forum.

I've said this many times but Hawkwind's will never be replaced as my favourite tokenless boots. Many others prefer Vollmond's Boots now for the cycling but I prefer the ever reliable movement from Hawkwind's compared to Wild Run which can discard some key cards. Hawkwind's are in pretty much in all of my builds.

Not much to say about Snitrick's, you have 2 already.

Vamp Knight's Greaves is quite hard to fit on a Warrior because of the major token but pays off spectacularly if you do draw Swarm of Bats. It is great for Wizards though which don't need major tokens as much. I used it on my Elf Wiz in my highest ranking build.

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.
  9. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

10. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I agree, Pawn.
    I use 3x Quinn's on my elf vamp teams for the geomancer modules, mostly for the added movement. I rarely use more than 2, but it can be a fun tokenless shield.
    You do have tons of gold, right? ;)