Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Another week of tat.

Happenstance likes this.
  2. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

3. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

4. Assassine

Assassine Kobold

New to the whole thing and no idea of the items so far. I dont want to list my whole shop here, is there a "tier-list" or something somewhere?

5. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

It's kinda hard to specify the tier list, but if you're new you might want to type the legendaries' name into the search bar and look for a Daily Deal thread, where @peonprop has done tons of reviews on the legendary items.

6. DupleX

DupleX Champion of Cardhuntria

Notable epics and rares too!

7. Assassine

Assassine Kobold

will do that. Thanks! :)

8. Assassine

Assassine Kobold

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  9. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

I'd buy either Crazy Sal's Halberd or Ewix's Evolving Ensemble. (CSH has solid cards and EEE has two unique cards for Heavy Armor)

Sir Veza likes this.
  10. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Welcome to CH and the forums, @Assassine! :)

(You can that green sphere to make linkining to CH items to wiki easier. For cards, use the card button left to the green sphere. Just make sure, the item/card name is typed correctly.)

There isn't a single item on your list, that I use regularly in my SP runs or constructed leagues (I don't really play ranked MP). So saving your gold for later is a good option too. If you want to buy something Crazy Sal's Halberd or Dworia's Soulstone would be my picks.

11. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

12. Assassine

Assassine Kobold

Thanks for the rundown Pawn :) In that case i think ill grab the Soulstone and pass on the rest.

13. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

I currently have 2 Wym's Lavastaves. I've had good luck with Azgul's Orbs and have 7 of them, but zero Chartwell's Rings for some reason. (stupid RNG)

The dream for me is to have 4 x Wym's Lavastaves and 8 x Azgul's Orbs; This way I'd have two ultimate Firestorm wizards for mid-level grinding. (third character is obviously Impenetrable Nimbus Priest)

So, yeah, I'd buy those FS items. :D

14. black_wolf

black_wolf Kobold

15. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

black_wolf likes this.
  16. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

a sucessful disorienting block is a cantrip door opener when you attempt high damage melee strategies, so yes, Laser Rapier has things to offer over other laser thrust weapons. Ofc the block also can keep casters at bay, even take them out of LoS for a round at best.

black_wolf likes this.
  17. JinxedSaying

JinxedSaying Kobold

Some RR advice would be appreciated:

I'm looking at multiple intriguing items and limited funds. I've got ~9k in treasures right now, not sure how much I can farm this week but let's assume I can get to 10k. I'm looking at:

Bleneth's Skull
    Illusion
    Mordecai's Staff Of Magma
    Raging Battler
    (And St. Olf's Fiery Pike)
    [Note: 1st copies of each.]

Is it worth it to throw everything at those 5? I'm leaning against getting Illusion, since I'm not sure I'd have a use for it right away, but is it too strong to pass up? Is Mordecai's worth it, considering I don't often farm high level SP levels with double majors, and I'm not sure how good Volcano is in MP? Should I have already purchased Bleneth's Skull without even bothering to post on the forum?

Thanks!

18. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

19. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

I only play SP and that in mind, I've bought 1 x Bleneth's Skull, 1x Raging Battler and 1 x Mordecai's Staff Of Magma. (I've found several St. Olf's Fiery PikeS, but it's definitely worth buying, since you don't have any of them yet)

Out of those that I've bought, I could do without Mordecai's Staff Of Magma; IMHO Volcano is way too unpredictable and I prefer Firestorm.

Oh, and Illusion is totally useless in SP.

20. Assassine

Assassine Kobold