Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I went over to the test server to check that rare shop, and he had The Perforator. In fact, he had 5 legendaries, and three had six copies of a card: Deadly, Deadly Staff and Mindless Aggression were the other two. Shame none of them seem useful.

2. kogi

kogi Ogre

3. Andrew Talbot

Andrew Talbot Mushroom Warrior

4. Chompman

Chompman Mushroom Warrior

That staff is very nice as it's probably the best staff for farming campaign missions over and over especially since it only needs low level tokens not to mention the current draw deck it could be used for so work on getting it asap if you can and ignore the rest although the rod is decent also.

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I recommend checking out the Halloween Store when planning what items to buy in the next couple weeks.

6. Aldones

Aldones Ogre

Ive got Mindless Aggression, tried it out, and was actually surprised how well it worked. It's value seemed to depend on the adventure I was bringing it to. With that much damage, it raised my potential to simply one-hit stuff by quite a bit in the mid-range adventures, so it was something of a farming tool for me. Sort of the same way a single firestorm is so useful for wiping out an entire room full of those annoying servants in Lord Stafford's adventures.
    Equip one Mindless Aggression, and you're likely to draw about one of it's cards per hand, and it usually just leads to discarding my racial move card once per turn. This meant that as long as I didn't mind staying in one spot, I was a meatgrinder that enemies just fed themselves into without any real risk of retaliation. I don't think I'd bring it to a PvP match, but it was great for popping goblins and getting past all their crummy little blocks they carry.

7. Arondight

Arondight Kobold

8. kogi

kogi Ogre

Everyone gets their own random items each week

9. TheSench

TheSench Kobold

10. Finial

Finial Orc Soldier

11. VNSAramaki

VNSAramaki Mushroom Warrior

Letharis likes this.
  12. Chompman

Chompman Mushroom Warrior

This is probably one of the best to grab if you don't already have one.

My second favorite weapon for hp draining priest of the divine weapons I have after Lifesuck Spear and even then Inspiring Presence is a very nice card.

13. SystemIsDown

SystemIsDown Mushroom Warrior

14. Aldones

Aldones Ogre

That's really interesting. I've got it's sister crown Swiz's Circlet of Elements. They're the same level and token requirement, and it's hard to decide which I'd rather have if given the choice. Either way, it's interesting to see another really close comparison of how the game weights the value for each card. Huh.

15. Haxzploid

Haxzploid Ogre

16. Rack

Rack Kobold

17. Aldones

Aldones Ogre

Were you talking about the boots with regards to this vampire build as well? Someone made a good point a while ago that moves like quick run and quick step are more valuable to them, since you want to cantrip your moves towards your victim and not away. Those boots are nice and I use them on one of my wizards, but it's because I like them to be attacking as they move away from their enemies, rather than towards.

18. Rack

Rack Kobold

No, the boots were for my Wizard but reading back it does read a bit like they were all for my Cleric. I suppose they'd synergize reasonably well with Spear of Darkness (assuming Arcane Aura buffs it) but they'd work so much better on my Wizard I hadn't even considered it.

Aldones likes this.
  19. Mirkel

Mirkel Goblin Champion

Spear is melee unholy attack as well, all the life drain attacks are. For a priest it would probably only buff stuff you don't want it to buff like Accelerated Thought and Unholy Wellspring.

20. Rack

Rack Kobold

Good to know, even if it had worked there's every chance I'd never have used it on my Vampire, it's a Wizard item mainly.

I just got Mithril Mesh Slippers which go fairly well on my Wizard. Not the same but they go fairly well in the same slot for the same character.