Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Mullik's Blisterstaff is very good indeed in completing single player adventures quickly. I'd get it in an instant if you play SP and you're not already fully loaded with Firestorms.

Pawndawan likes this.
  3. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

I agree with the Asmod's, even though I don't have one; Ring Of Appropriation is better and cheaper, but if you need the power tokens somewhere else, Asmod's is perfectly viable option.

Sir Veza and Drakkan like this.
  4. Drakkan

Drakkan Ogre

Yes, Ring has better cards.. but you often have to use ~1-2 tokenless cards for Wizards (either SP or MP) .. and its where Asmod's shines..

5. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

6. Pawndawan

Thanks for reminding that I've the Blisterstaff in my watchlist for farming builds.

Yes, I do hate those geomancers. I can see that this armor will make beating those adventures easier if not faster. Thanks!

7. Ector

Ector Hydra

You have The Lunginator and still asking what to buy??? Grab it immediately!

Pawndawan likes this.
  8. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

↑ I would buy ↑

9. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Red Flame and White Flame are both excellent for a burning wizard, but which to buy depends upon what else you have. Two Red Flames work well together, while the White Flame is better with Ember Burst or Fireball staves. This applies only if you want to build a burning wizard. They're not for everyone.
    Some like Deadly, Deadly Staff, but to me it doesn't seem worth (majortoken)(majortoken).
    Phantom Pain can be useful for a control wizard. It's the only item with 2x Illusory Barrier for a (minortoken), but the gp price is high. Again, it depends upon whether you'll use it.

Pawndawan likes this.
  10. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Bunch of hours left before reset. This is what's wetting my appetite to different degrees of salivation:

Bloody Command - Probably one of the best human skills for a 2x or 3x war build? Not that I ever played that kind of style, but might be nice to have around.
    Bloody Stoutness - I have 2 copies already, and I don't really use this skill a lot, so I don't think I'll grab it.
    Brightblood Glaive - The cards on this are so sexy. Still unsure if I'd ever use it.
    Deadly, Deadly Staff - Including this just because. I like Deadly Spark quite a bit, but 2 major tokens feels like a lot?
    Hylithia's Robes - I've been looking forward getting a good item with Arcane Shell since AotA came out, this is probably one of the best options together with Robes Of White Wylla?
    The Bludgeonator - Have one already and never actually used it, so I'll prob pass on a second one.

Let's say I'm ready to put enough gold on the table to snatch 2 or 3? Leaning towards getting Bloody Command and Hylitia's only.

11. BlackVoidDeath

↑↑↑ is the only one i would buy out of those but ↓↓↓ are also ok

Bandreus likes this.
  12. BlackVoidDeath

is also ok

13. Ector

Ector Hydra

It's the best item you have. Give it to your priest supporting two warriors and enjoy. All other items may be nice, but not the best in their categories.

Bandreus likes this.
  14. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

15. Ector

Ector Hydra

Are you serious man? The Blisterstaff is the best tokenless controlling staff in the game PLUS it gives you two Firestorms. I plan a team of two fizards (one fireburner + one controlling) and a Savage Curse priest, and this staff ideally fits to the controlling wizard. It's simply fantastic in SP, since the Force Cones provide your wizards time needed to destroy the close-ranged monsters. Grab the staff and keep my congrats!

It's good even for the specialty priests, to accompany your Bleneth's Skulls. The healing cards are very good.

16. Ector

Ector Hydra

My Randimar has no The Lunginators for me... again :( But there are some really good items to buy.

Twizel's Water Talisman Really powerful controlling item. I will buy it, and I'd buy even a second copy :) There are maps where one Flash Flood can completely block passage.
    Kazmir's Staff Looks like a decent damaging/controlling staff for my party: 4 cards of 6 can deal damage to several chars, so Savage Curse will be great. Enemy elves should appreciate Freeze :)
    Painful Flashstaff. Very good, but I have one already. It's hard to say whether I need a second copy.
    Spear Of The Cozqui. Not sure about it, since I already have Healing Hand Maces and many other good healing weapons. I guess Xentoc's Maul is better.
    Perrio's Kinetic Robes. A second copy. Probably no.

17. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I use two or three constantly in the lower level adventures. The Force Cones are good for e.g. getting rid of blocks or plain pushing monsters away -- or pushing your Firestorm-loaded wizard towards the monsters! I haven't used any Staff of the Infernos since getting the Mullik's Blisterstaves.

Bandreus and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  18. BlackVoidDeath

19. Pawndawan