Queued for Login, #87?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Sir Veza, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I've never seen that before, but it's a really good sign! :)

Pawndawan likes this.
  2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

queue.png

Pawndawan likes this.
  3. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

We're cautiously raising the server cap as the day goes on and players go idle. Currently at 4,000, which is a new server record.

(minortoken) (majortoken) (greattoken) (ultimatetoken) (greattoken) (majortoken) (minortoken) (majortoken) (minortoken) (greattoken) (ultimatetoken)
    (greattoken) (majortoken) (ultimatetoken) (minortoken) (majortoken) (greattoken) (minortoken) (ultimatetoken) (majortoken) (greattoken)
    (minortoken) (majortoken) (minortoken) (greattoken) (ultimatetoken) (majortoken) (greattoken) (minortoken) (ultimatetoken) (greattoken) (majortoken)
    ^ confetti ^

4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

5. ClanCrusher

ClanCrusher Hydra

Wait, you mean you have a plan in place to make sure a million people don't crash your server? Holy crap, I've never even heard of such a thing!

doog37 likes this.
  6. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Currently play #396, 5 minutes, which wouldn't be an issue if I wasn't refreshing the game because it froze up during a match. To someone almost 300 elo below me.

Can't wait to see that hit. Nif. Ty.

7. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

I've been noticing considerable lag since yesterday that I haven't had before. Anyone else experiencing this? Is it just because of the amount of traffic, or would something else cause this? (I'm playing on the browser site like always.)

8. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

Yes I am experiencing the same in both single player campaign and multiplayer.

9. Ditto. We've been reassuring people in the chat that the game is not this laggy.

The server is crying tears of joy about being at capacity (its a masochist).

10. MathuranF

MathuranF Lizardman Priest

11. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

12. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Well the lag's no fun, but I'm all for more players, and at least I know it's not on my end. :)

MathuranF likes this.
  13. haesslicherBob

haesslicherBob Lizardman Priest

Queued #771 10min

I only fear that new players might think that the laggy condition is the usual condition and stop playing CH, because it is no fun at all ...

14. Mr. Magnifico

Mr. Magnifico Thaumaturge

#942. Estimated login in 13 minutes.

Good thing there are forum posts to read in the meantime.

15. This is totally unofficial and I know nothing, but I am sure that the devs are thinking about if and how the load capacities could be enhanced

Flaxative likes this.
  16. Wildarm

Wildarm Ogre

#999 - 14 minute queue

:mad: Making me wait for CH!

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  17. doog37

doog37 Hydra

#867 - 12 min

I feel like my local bar just got turned into the new hot nightclub and there is no bouncer to bribe to get me in with no wait.
    I just wanted to check how much pizza the new expansion treasure hunts cost. I guess I will check in later.

MathuranF likes this.
  18. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

doog37 likes this.
  19. ridgewater

ridgewater Kobold

#1317 est. login in 19 min.

Is it quake live all over again?

[​IMG]

20. Miraval

Miraval Kobold

Unfortunately it makes the game unplayble for me. I usually have to reconnect multiple times due to server lags - with waiting times of more than 20 minutes i can forget about that.