[questio] is normal violent spin trigger block card?

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Platouf, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Platouf

Platouf Mushroom Warrior

Hello,

Today I played a violent spin, I began this move adjacent to an enemy, I tried to block and succeed. for me it is normal that they don't move but is it normal that I can't move ?

This is the log :

BATTLE LOG: Player=Platouf,Scenario=Streams,Room=Platouf vs Melvin,RoomID=144928,Event=PlayAction,Action=Violent Spin,Instigator=Brogklinka,Targets=
    startTimer 0 1200
    stopTimer 0 1200
    startTimer 1 1133
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Platouf,Scenario=Streams,Room=Platouf vs Melvin,RoomID=144928,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=,TriggeringActor=Krelvin,AffectedActors=Krelvin,TriggerType=Action,TriggerLocation=Hand
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Streams,Room=Platouf vs Melvin,RoomID=144928,Msg=Krelvin, health = 31 (pi:0, gi:2, ai:0)
    Attached cards: Unholy Wellspring (2) blocks Violent Spin
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Streams,Room=Platouf vs Melvin,RoomID=144928,Msg=Violent Spin was cancelled.
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Streams,Room=Platouf vs Melvin,RoomID=144928,Msg=Krelvin took 2 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Streams,Room=Platouf vs Melvin,RoomID=144928,Group=MP AI Warrior 4,Event=Discard,Card=Jarring Block
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Streams,Room=Platouf vs Melvin,RoomID=144928,Msg=The active player is now Melvin

Friendly,
    Platouf.

2. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

3. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

That's just the log spewing stuff when a char with attachments blocks. Its been there since day 1.

I managed to repro this (Room=CARD (phaselock),RoomID=157921).

HW_test1 spins violently
    Melbrog tries to block the attack -
    and succeeds!
    Violent Spin was cancelled.
    Melbrog discarded Shield Block.

The bug here is that Violent Spin should not trigger blocks since its not an attack. A quick look at the wiki shows that its the only card to have Push affect enemies while being a movement card. Hope it helps.