PvP Woes

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by SurgeonFish, Feb 7, 2013.

1. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

Wall of fire.... I hate you so much. Ive attributed at least 5 losses to this card as its recent spring has become so popular, ive yet to play someone in the last couple days who did no have this in their wizard deck.

2. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

As i have said many times resistant hide should exist if only to counter this card or at least some form of its fire resistance available to every class. Resistant hide was what made this card fairish now it is just kinda silly even if it can be moved out from. That just makes moving devalued and overcomplicated at the same time as you have to hold on to 1 every turn or get blown out by this.

3. SurgeonFish

shouldnt rest the counter of one card souly on another card that counters countless others.

4. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Solely? My Priest carries around terrain modifiers for this sort of reason.

Heck, I've even willingly stood in acid because it was better than the alternative sometimes. I'm sure my Wizard would oblige.

5. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

And thus, meta begins. It's beatiful really.

6. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Sir Knight is correct but that still leaves warriors high and dry to it but maybe that is fine because of their heavy armor and ease of access to parry's and blocks?

7. SurgeonFish

Its ok, I've already broken the mold being one step ahead. Be ready to fight the unusual with me.

8. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

I presume you mean "an all-Warrior party." Which I suppose is appropriate, as each class should have weaknesses.

9. RoflCat

RoflCat Goblin Champion

I'm sure those priests/wizards would love to have Obliterating Chop + All Out Attack to one shot anything not dwarf warrior.

That and using Elf Warrior for that default 4 move, you can much easier flank your enemy or just chase them down.

Although I hope there's a future trait card that allow warriors to ignore terrain path.

10. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

All-Warrior party -- all I say is a wizard :)

Edit: Warrior does not provide enough support/control in the fight to run triple warrior effectively, wall of stones, all freezes will make it hard for you.