Purchased items not appearing (inconsistent)

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Zane, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Zane

Zane Mushroom Warrior

In between levels 2 and 3 (kobold encampment and tunnels into darkness) I attempted to buy 3 items, 2 pairs of boots and an arcane item for an elf warrior and elf wizard. Only the boots on the elf warrior appeared, the rest disappeared. Too early in the game for me to have the money to keep testing to see what caused it, but i'll post a response if I find anything.

2. Cerebral Paladin

Cerebral Paladin Mushroom Warrior

I've encountered the same bug. My current belief is that items that get purchased by moving them directly to the character sheet disappear, but items purchased by moving them to the overall player inventory persist. I'm not positive. I've encountered the bug multiple times.

3. Zane

Zane Mushroom Warrior

I think that it never happens if you move it into the general inventory first, but it doesn't always happen when giving to players directly. All the items i've purchased so far I gave directly to my characters.

4. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Cheers for the reports!

We think we've figured this out, and that it'll be fixed when we update the server next. I'll leave a note in this thread when we update.

FizzyBlood likes this.