Problems with Steam authentication server preventing login

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by admin, Feb 11, 2017.

1. admin

admin Blue Manchu Staff Member

In the last 24 hours we've experienced problems with Steam's authentication service which allows you to login to the game through the Steam client. Unfortunately, these problems are not under our control so we have to wait for Steam to fix things. We do apologize for any inconvenience.

In the meantime, you can login using our web client at http://game.cardhunter.com. You'll need a password to authenticate your account there so please email support@cardhunter.com to get one if you haven't yet set one via the in game menu options. Please make sure to include your Card Hunter account name in your email.

If you can't remember your Card Hunter account name, you can send us your Steam community URL. To find your Steam community URL, click your account name from the Steam menu bar and select "Profile". In the top left corner of your profile page you should see a URL in this format:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Please copy this URL and send it to us so we can identify you.

If you can't find the URL as show above, you may need to go to the Steam client menu, select Settings then Interface and click the "Display Steam address bar when available" checkbox.

Again, we apologize for the downtime. We are doing our best to get Steam to correct the issue.

2. Valadilene

Valadilene Lizardman Priest

I encountered a steam authentication error everytime after waking my computer from sleepmode in the past (required a full steam restart to fix). I assume this is a seperate issue?

3. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

As far as we know, the Steam auth issues have been resolved now. Let us know if not.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  4. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

That sounds like a separate issue.

5. Steam's still not working. Not for my onlinre friend either (both Australian if that matters)

EDIT: It's working now

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.