Problems Purchasing Pizza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

We're having some problems with pizza (and the Basic Edition) not being delivered after purchase. Looking into this now as a matter of priority. Rest assured, we'll make sure you all get your pizza eventually. If you believe you missed out, please email us at support@cardhunter.com (we'll try to identify and fix up all missing purchases on our end too).

Pengw1n likes this.
  2. Jon

This should be fixed for any new purchases. We'll wait a bit to see if Paypal sends back through the missed purchases. If not, we'll manually credit them all to you shortly.

3. Jon

As far as I know, all uncredited purchases through Paypal should now have been rectified. If you are still missing anything, please let us know on support@cardhunter.com.

If you tried to purchase through Google and it rejected the payment, please do try again now. It should be working now.

Pengw1n and Megadestructo like this.
  4. Toxic Ogre

Toxic Ogre Kobold

I paid for a basic account and am having the same issues too, though I think it's because of how echecks in Paypal are handled by the company. It seems that you're waiting for the funds to clear the bank, which is a real disservice to your customers. Paypal suggests doing this to merchants, but that assumes a tangible product is being shipped. There is very minimal risk / exposure to providing digital products; so there is no point in waiting for the checks to clear. Furthermore, other companies that have similar products don't have this issue. For instance, I have been using echecks with MTGO, and have never had to wait for a check to clear. So far, this is the only real issue I have with this game, but its a big one. Gamers like me are impulsive, and if we don't receive what we pay for quickly, we tend to move on to different games.