Problem right now?

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Brian Leybourne, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

I've been encountering a similar issue with white screen. When I try to enter Cuthbert's Clothing, the Chest Shop and Tournament Keep in Multi-player it loads to a white screen. The audio still comes through, just not the video.

All the other locations load fine, and I've visited those locations before without this issue.
    Like Brian I tested it on multiple computers, cleared the cache, etc. So...

2. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

ok, it seems like the latest batch of beta players are experiencing some form of visual bugs, white screen...missing animations etc. I've checked online and found a ton of solutions regarding some of these issues. I'm posting my sys spec for everyone to look at so you can determine what might be missing.

Browser: ffox 19.0.2
    Plugins: Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602, Java Deployment Toolkit 7.0.170.2 10.17.2.2, Java(TM) Platform SE U17 10.17.2.2

Browser: ie10 10.0.9200.16521
    Add-ons: Shockwave Flash Object 11.6.602.180, Java(tm) Plug-In SSV Helper 7.0.170.2, Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper 7.0.170.2

Graphics: AMD Radeon 6800 HD (4 Gigs)
    Proc: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1055T Processor (6 CPUs), 2.8 Ghz
    RAM: 8 G

My sys isn't high end, put it together a couple of yrs back. Its runs Card Hunter fine. Hope it helps.

3. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

I'm not exactly sure why... but suddenly I'm able to get in. Thanks, devs or computer fairies!