[Prizes] Pizza Rewards for Guild Seasons!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Yeah Arnie's rock'n it for us right now! It's all about having the right people!

2. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

I just added a Seasons tab to the player profile page. It shows total games and win % for that player for each season, even if they're not affiliated with a guild. The only limitation is that it only includes games where one or more players is a guild member, so inter-knave battles don't count. Still, it should give a pretty good indication of a player's recent performance and recruitability.

3. Farbs

Magic Elves likes this.
  4. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

This is kind of making me want to join a guild... anyone have space?

5. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

I created a handy annotated infographic for the current status of the guilds, which have handily grouped themselves into 4 distinct categories. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

6. Farbs

With only one-and-a-bit days left Janizza has become a surprise nail-biter. 420 YOLO SQUAD appeared out of nowhere a few days ago and were briefly in 3rd place ahead of Power of Fires. Meanwhile there are only 100 points between the current top 3 (Pizza&Coffee, Walking Carpets and PoF), and P&C appear to be sitting on their hands, hoping to ride out the season in top place without anyone catching up.

I'll be here, on the edge of my seat, waiting to see who the pizza codes will go to. Good luck everyone!

Abbus, Flaxative and Bandreus like this.
  7. Congratulations PizzaAndCoffe and Walking Carpets for the 2nd and 3rd place! Was a very hard season, but Power of Fires managed to get to the first place at the end.

Where's Farbs? We're hungry of pizza :p

Sir Veza and Farbs like this.
  8. Would be good to see season's statistics, like the players with more winning rate, more plays, more guild points, etc.

9. Farbs

Hmm, yeah little leaderboards for individual achievements within each season could be cool.

Pizza will be awarded tomorrow (Monday my time). Congratulations everyone, especially PoF who never really seemed in a position to win it until the last moment, and are the first guild to win two seasons in a row.

EDIT: If you're a principal of a top 3 guild please ensure you've created a forum account and run the Forum Notary scenario so I know who to PM about this.

BlackSabbath likes this.
  10. Abbus

Abbus Orc Soldier

well done mates, deserved. :)

11. Farbs

Oh by the way @BlackSabbath there are season stats for individuals under each guild's seasons tab. I figured this might help principals divide up their winnings.

12. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Is there any way to easily check end of month standings like how it is laid out with Current Season? I know you can check individual guilds and their seasonal history to see, but a giant overview would be awesome. Maybe I'm just missing it or something though.

13. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Go to the Champions page, then click on the month you're interested in under each champion.

Stexe and Farbs like this.
  14. Farbs

Yep that. You can also click on the season name in the top table under each guild's seasons tab.

Stexe likes this.
  15. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

In case a name is still needed for the new guild season... Farbruary.

Bandreus, Abbus, CT5 and 3 others like this.
  16. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Barbed Fairy?

17. Farbs

Oh damn how did we miss that?!
    I guess next month will have to be Farch.

BlackVoidDeath and Abbus like this.
  18. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Farce would be better. Just to set a tone.

BlackVoidDeath and CT5 like this.
  19. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Or of course we could go with Marbsulous.

Incidentally it appears that the Seasons tab for players (both for individuals and guilds) will not show the data for the current season before it's given a name?

20. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

whooops I'll get to that soon :)