[Prizes] Pizza Rewards for Guild Seasons!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I hope that's a good sign. Best of luck to you and @CT5 !

Melancthon likes this.
  2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Pizza rewards have gone out for the November top guilds. Good luck everyone in Vulcember!

Note:
    Due to ongoing drama between top guilds and guild players that is resulting in unsportsmanlike behavior, we are flattening the prize structure this month. This may not be a permanent change, but we are trying it for now. All top 5 guilds will receive the same # of pizza codes in December.

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I've sent pizza to the top 5 guilds of December. Best of luck everyone in Frozen Janizza #3!

Sir Veza and Farbs like this.
  4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

January season prizes have been sent! Grats everyone & good luck in Febrena!

Sir Veza likes this.
  5. GriffTheThief

GriffTheThief Orc Soldier

By the way, have the pizza codes for February and March seasons been sent already? Just asking.

6. GriffTheThief

GriffTheThief Orc Soldier

7. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Even the crickets have stopped chirping.

fatcat__25 and Stexe like this.
  8. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

I still get some notifications here and there... I can pass messages on to Flax maybe? I'm not sure how much he actually does on this any more though.

Sir Veza likes this.
  9. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

If you can get a message to Flax, tell him he and CT5 are sorely missed, and many of us old grognards are still hanging.
    On a related point, it's really good to see you dropping by, @Stexe ! :)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  10. Stexe

There are a few threads I'm still subscribed to and check out. Just been super busy with grad work and thesis stuff to not be able to do much else... :-P

11. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Best of luck to you, bro!
    I've been retired for more than 20 years, and I do my best not to get super busy unless I'm really interested in the subject.
    Good Hunting to you, whatever the objective!

12. Stexe

This is what I've been doing. https://www.reddit.com/r/AutoChess/comments/be1jcd/auto_chess_the_board_game/

Still trying to find an electrical engineer to help, but besides that everything is going well. =)

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  13. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

WOW! I don't know DropMix or Yi-Gi-Oh, and when it comes to chess I'm a Ruy Lopez man. but it isn't chess, and it sounds like you've done your homework. Let us know when it comes out, and I'll happily fail at it! (Probably an epic fail. Don't want to go for legendary at my age.)
    Good luck, and warmest regards, bro!
    [moderation]I know it's off-topic, but @Stexe doesn't watch many threads.
    And if you want to sue me, you won't get much. Just sayin'.[/moderation]

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  14. Stexe

Are there even moderators here any more? :-P

15. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Sure! I try to check every day, and usually do at least twice a week. Most of the good ones are gone, though. :(
    I miss Pengw1n.

fatcat__25 and Stexe like this.