Preperations for a second Nudie Run

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by GYIYGABITE, Jul 28, 2015.

?

Which class/race do you want to choose for the next Nudie Run Challenge?

1. Human warrior

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dwarven warrior

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Elven warrior

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. Human cleric

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Dwarven cleric

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Elven cleric

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Human mage

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  8. Dwarven mage

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  9. Elven mage

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  1. GYIYGABITE

GYIYGABITE Kobold

Hello all card hunters / huntresses!

I have to admit, I enjoyed the first nudie run, so I decided to start a new nudie run again, but this time, the party I will decide depends on the votes! That's right! You get to decide this time which class/race combination will go. As a general rule, they will all be level 1, and as always, if they fail a adventure three times, their adventure ends. So, choose your players! The highest voted race/class combination will go and venture forward to untold riches of epic proportions!

The final results for the party will be announced on August 3rd, and will start their venture ASAP.

2. GYIYGABITE

GYIYGABITE Kobold

Hello all card hunters / huntresses!

August 3rd is just around the corner, and soon I will began my second nudie run challenge! Remember to vote if you haven't, and tell your buddies to vote as well, to determine which class / race will go on the next nudie run.

Happy hunting everyone!

3. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

I just tried three elf wiz nudie run.

I have hit a ceiling at lvl 10. Tried garnet demon portal, got smashed on level 5 even with a nice rare deadly spark staff, and armored wiz, and a wiz with magma spray. Revived party just to see and got smashed again 3 tries in a row, to squishy to stay on vp, and even with a well-timed magma spray / deadly spark, got overwhelmed by sheer num
    Tried lvl 10 - viscous tombs just for fun, final level against skellies and jellies I find hard with a normal nudie run party, with three elf wiz it was demoralizing. Unless you hit vulnerable on both skellies in the first two rounds, and/or the jellies DON'T use their extra moves, you literally have no chance.

Lvl 10 - Against the Cockroaches , couldn't get past the first level! The 4 dmg bites, combined with 8hp elf wiz, meant I couldn't effectively tank the vp, and once the roaches hit resistant hide, most of my attacks were useless!!

If anyone can get past lvl 10 nudie run with elf wizards first try, lemme know and please lemme know how you did it / what items worked well

ParodyKnaveBob and Macizo like this.