Post summer nerf brainstorming

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by SerraSerra, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Yes. The first one was Mauve Manticore #14 that gave out AA#7 items (Pacifist's Panoply & Smoke On The Water)

Tyro likes this.
  2. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Worst AA ever.

3. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

As far as i remember it was in halloween's shop, i still regret i didnt buy one. Though im sure it will appear on next halloween again:D But i'd like few of them for tests:D

Tyro likes this.
  4. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

Can you not get the TTS from MM then? Or was it added retroactively?

5. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

You can't get TTS from MM. MM giving AA items was not changed retroactively.

Tyro likes this.
  6. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

Thank you, you saved me some time and aggravation. The wiki doesn't make it easy to figure out which items are available through MM.

7. SerraSerra

SerraSerra Kobold

As far as wizzards go human cold wizzards with dual cold lasers and a lot of winds of war seem to do pretty ok even if current map rotation is not the best. i managed to get a deck with 2 human coldlaser/winds of war/leadership/path of knives based wizzards and a priest with 2 st benko's and 3 ravenna's incense (=7 inspiring presence)+altruism up to +-1600 rank easy. As far as actics go its easy , camp as much as possible , take advantage of the long range of cold attacks (8) , use the path of knives to check if there are any 'block-any's' on enemy characters, use the winds of war to keep all treath away from the wizzards but in LOS and spam the **** out of inspiring presence with the priest even if in full health to get that nice extra cold laser. Actualy i have this feeling cold laser might become more present in current meta because of the simple fact that 4 are generally enough to make a fast kill on any non dwarf in the first rounds when no one expects to get smashed in the face by range 8 attacks. Also winds of war is a good substitute to the now nerfed telekinesis cause Elven maneuvers is not realy a thing anymore so doing 1 dmmg is not really a disadvantage anymore. Also the path of knives seems to do pretty good against those boring team-sprint warrior builds. I tried other lasers but the laser drain and meltdown risk is just not worth any card with garantueed dmg lower than 7. Oh yeah and use the 2x dimensional traveller + 1 force bolt wizzard trait , it's particularly nice to keep your wizzards safe in combination with a desperate warrior trying to get close with a path of knives on him. Major difficulties until now have been enemies with a lot of purge, softener/reliable mail combo's, the usual dwarf refusing to die. I'm not gonna post the full deck list until maps change , dont feel like getting it nerfed or copied , yet.