Planet Infestation

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by BlackVoidDeath, Aug 22, 2015.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Planet Infestation

Story:

You have been put in charge of a plan to capture yet another planet, to do so 4 eggs will be dropped from the mother-ship and are fall towards this new planet, landing in different places.
    Your job is simple, constantly order the eggs to hatch grubs to protect it while it creates a HQ shell around itself and spawns more flesh to take over the planet after a while.
    There should not be any resistance since the inhabitance of this planet are very primitive and havent even researched Radiation Tec. yet. So the job should be easy. If you are to meet an enemy, destroy it but do not let it destroy too many eggs or else the spread of the virus would be too slow and the organisms there would develop an immunity or antidote to the effects.
    Another thing to note is that the minds of the eggs are linked and they can act together, thats all.
    Launching eggs... progress Egg1 launched, Egg2 launched...

Planet Infestation.jpg Again, sorry about the small pic

Epilogue:
    You have successfully completed your task and are rewarded with a few items retrieved from the planet, you hesitate to take the primitive items since you have no use for them but some of the retrieved items are of your era's tec - you must have not been first to pay this planet a visit...

Please help me make changes to this map to make it more balanced (I think its quite balanced but if anyone has ideas on how to try and make it more balanced I would appreciate it.)

Attached Files:

LeisureSuitLoli and Xayrn like this.
  2. ciopo

ciopo Orc Soldier

Felt too easy, I think enemies shouldn't give victory point on kill, mission should be "survive".
    using the poison thing twice on the zombie map is a 100% victory pretty much, they are slow as hell so you don't need to spawn any grub there and just focus on surviving in the other maps

3. BlackVoidDeath

I agree with you and noticed this before, but unfortunately I dont have access to a tag to make player1 or player2 controlled characters to not give VP
    There are 3 tags involving VP:
    1. No characters give VP
    2. Only groups give VP
    3. Only non groups give VP
    4. Everyone gives VP (when no tags are selected)
    I currently dont use any tags but if you have a suggestion on how to improve the map then tell me, the only option I see is to add to the VP to win.

4. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

You could do option 1 then have the requirement for the enemy to be 1(they would have to stand on 3 victory spaces for 1 round)

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  5. BlackVoidDeath

Thats an idea, thanks. Its late atm so i wont do it now but i will post that here tomorrow.

6. BlackVoidDeath

Attached Files:

timeracers likes this.
  7. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

You should consider reducing the star requirement.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  8. BlackVoidDeath

This already feels like its better than the map i started with :)

Attached Files:

Flaxative likes this.