Pizza during the beta?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Cerebral Paladin, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Cerebral Paladin

Cerebral Paladin Mushroom Warrior

Is pizza buying enabled currently? I see the button for it and so forth, but I'm curious if we can buy pizza during the beta. If we do, will that get wiped before release? I'm not sure if I'm likely to, but I'm curious to try some of those shiny treasure hunt dungeons. If I buy pizza and play a treasure hunt module, would it be re-locked on release?

2. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Yeah, we'll start handing out some free pizza soon.

3. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Everyone just got 50 pizza.

4. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

Cool! Thank you very much.
    A question: in the beta you can use pizza slices to buy equipment for the campaign or only to buy starter packs for the multiplayer?
    Do you need some of us to try to buy a starter pack to see if it works?

5. Cerebral Paladin

Cerebral Paladin Mushroom Warrior

I'm aware of at least 4 uses for pizza in the beta: you can buy starter packs (which you can raid for equipment for the campaign, as well as using directly), you can buy multiplayer chests (same deal), you can unlock treasure hunts in the campaign, and you can buy more tokens. Me, I'm all about the treasure hunts. :)

6. bengrue

bengrue Kobold

This might be a foolish question, but: I've yet to see any way to spend the pizza. I'm only a few missions outside of the tutorial, but... I... yeah, I don't see a good way (or any way) to use it.

7. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

You'll unlock a few new places on the world map soon, and there are options to spend it from the multiplayer lobby (click Multiplayer from the world map)