Pay to Play On the Expensive Side

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Dungeon Crawler, Jan 26, 2017.

1. My first impression of this game is that although it is good, paying $12.99-$19.99 for club membership as part of a premium is way over the top for this kind of a game. It's more than I pay for AAA MMO subscriptions. This is not an AAA MMO.

If I feel like I'm being penalized for not joining the club, I won't be playing very long. IMO, you need to lower the price. Maybe you have plenty of people playing and paying so it is of no concern, but a lower price would be much better. I'm thinking down around $5 max. Anyhow thanks for listening.

2. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

You can play this game very well without joining the club, in fact most high ranked players do not spend much money (if any at all) on the game.

ParodyKnaveBob and timeracers like this.
  3. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

I never pay it (not that i dont want but i cant) and, it took a while but, i have most of items. As BVD says most of the top players dont spend money.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  4. Thanks for the info! So you might agree that $12.99 is on the high side for a game like this? I'll keep playing and see how it goes. :)

5. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

For example. It's not that its on the high side, something can be reasonably priced and still out of the price range of what a individual person wants to pay. What we're saying is, it's not necessary to purchase to play competitively.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.