Our Monster Name Contest Winners!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Megadestructo, Mar 12, 2013.

1. ChadTheRad

ChadTheRad Mushroom Warrior

hey cheer up,ill post stuff you can see ,stuff your missing,and i'm sure you'll get your key :),i'm posting stuff to youtube it's in the main forum now :D

2. Soooooooooo if after a couple of days theres still people who have not sent emails to collect beta keys from facebook, do we get dibs? :p

Assussanni likes this.
  3. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

Ha ha, as someone who failed to win the forum contest and didn't enter the facebook one I am wholly in favour of this :p

Also, I forgot to thank Megadestructo in my previous post for running the competition. So: thank you, it was a lot of fun. I'm sure it was incredibly time-consuming for you to go through all the entries but it was very much appreciated!

Megadestructo likes this.
  4. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

aww i didnt win =(

skip_intro and Megadestructo like this.
  5. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

Just got my key! Watch out world here I come!

6. Pugs

Pugs Mushroom Warrior

Don't worry SurgeonFish, I didn't win either, but just think, when the game is released these poor saps will have the unappealing task of replaying everything they've already done but for us it'll be brand new! Back when we were posting over a year ago I was worried the game wouldn't live up to my hopes, but I've seen enough now to be confident that Blue Manchu have made all the right steps. I'm very eager to play the game, but enthusiasm for a game never lasts forever and if we never get into beta then at least we'll go into release with maximum excitement. :D

7. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Yeah, but SurgeonFish is already *in* the Beta :p

8. Pugs

Pugs Mushroom Warrior

Well... who am I going to show solidarity with now? :(

9. Pugs dont stress I don't have a beta key. We can mourn together...

10. I'll toast to that! Cheers!

11. Womble

Womble Mushroom Warrior

Welcome to the 200 club. Free membership and you can choose your own title!

12. KnightSteve

KnightSteve Kobold

I'm with ya too.

13. Gene Case

Gene Case Kobold

Saw my name as a selected winner for the Facebook entries but have not received a key yet. Been away for a few days but I have been checking my email.

14. SurgeonFish

doesnt mean i didnt wana win a key. I got friends..... i think...

15. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

For those of you who, like me, don't have a beta key I just spotted something interesting via Rudolpho the Twittering Mule.
    Sure it doesn't mean that they'll be going into open beta soon but I guess it at least means they've got to the point of thinking about it. Probably wild speculation on my part but I can but hope!

Omar likes this.
  16. DukeMyers

DukeMyers Orc Soldier

Yeah you got friends.... Until we are in either beta or the regular game for some mp. Then you got "frienemies"! :p

SurgeonFish likes this.
  17. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

And well toasted elf wizards! :)

18. DukeMyers

DukeMyers Orc Soldier

Heh heh toasted elf wizards. :p sounds like a new flavor of goblin ice cream! "Good little goblins who finish their mushroom and elf ear stew get to have some toasted elf wizards ice cream for desert!" Lmao :D

SurgeonFish likes this.
  19. SurgeonFish

Made me giggle

20. GAZ082

GAZ082 Kobold

Yay me! :p