Our Monster Name Contest Winners!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Megadestructo, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Cronus

Cronus Kobold

Wooo! Became a form member because I wasn't sure if you guys could see my e-mail on facebook. (Aaron Winemiller)

2. D.R. Monkey

D.R. Monkey Kobold

I have not gotten mine either so I sent an email on Facebook and now with this link. Thanks for letting us know to do that. Don't want to miss out. Rhys Patterson here

3. D.R. Monkey

D.R. Monkey Kobold

On Facebook there is a post to email them your email address Aaron. Probably so no one comes forward as a winner who isn't. Facebook is iffy about email addresses. Don't want you missing out. I haven't gotten mine either yet, but its almost 3am where I am. If not for a cold I would be asleep anyway. To Card hunter!

4. Cronus

Cronus Kobold

Yeah, I saw that AFTER I made this post. I blame being excited for Card Hunter! I have since, sent them a message on Facebook. And I know what you mean, It's almost 4am here. I'm trying to write but failing :(

D.R. Monkey likes this.
  5. Elsgared

Elsgared Kobold

I also go a winning entry on Facebook & message them like 10 minutes after their post, still haven't gotten any email, almost 4am central time here in Texas, but I eagerly & excitingly await! Really looking forward to play it soon. I'll give it a full day or two before I nag them to hurry up on the email lol

6. D.R. Monkey

D.R. Monkey Kobold

Lol I did the same thing, don't want to pester but yeah very eager. Though now I am taking some NyQuil and going to bed. Maybe if I am lucky the beta code faerie with visit me while I sleep... But she should knock first, NyQuil me has gun and impulse control when being awoken.... So she probably shouldn't knock at all... Or she could send a friend or minion she didn't like or want around anymore.... Sigh okay I already took the NyQuil

7. Warrender

Warrender Kobold

OMG I won I won!!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank E.B. White, without whom I would not be here today. I'd also like to thank Blue Manchu for creating an awesome game that I've been aching to play since I first heard about it.

8. Congrats on winners, Guess i get to hope for one of the 100 random keys ><

9. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

10. Grombak

Grombak Orc Soldier

So my dreams are crushed again! Ah, well. Sooner or later my time will come :)

11. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

:( No, dear Grombak they are merely squished or possibly scrunched, but not crushed! Keep faith for we will surely meet on sacred Cardhuntariain soil! ;)

12. Grombak

Grombak Orc Soldier

It shall be as you say! :D I am looking foreward to it ;)

13. isriel

isriel Kobold

Im sad been obsesivly checking if the winners were annonced. To my dismay I am not a winner was hoping for 1 of the 100 other keys but no luck :-(. Time to wear the rabbit foot, throw salt and what not hoping for the next one.

14. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

I cannot just collect your e-mail addresses on Facebook so you have to send it to me on that page. Also jeez, patience people. I have to sleep some time *and* it takes me some time to collect, collate, and then send those e-mail addresses to Jon for the ACTUAL key distribution :)

So far I've only received 27 of the 50 for Facebook right now. So people need to get on that shizz.

Lance likes this.
  15. Nonesuch

Nonesuch Kobold

Huzzah! My entry got picked. I'm Rex Samuel Moyer. Alright, I sent my email over facebook. Was that everything?

16. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

I need your e-mail address. Please PM it to me or, better, PM the Cardhunter Facebook page.

17. Don't be sorry. it's not your fault. . . I hope. However, if it is your fault then so help me. . .

18. ResistanceNL

ResistanceNL Kobold

27 should be enough for a first batch :) Can't wait!

19. inkBot

inkBot Kobold

Aw shoot. I guess an Addams Family reference wasn't such a good idea after all. :/

20. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

I'll be sure to help you out. Which way did you come in? But seriously, I like so many others want as many people playing as soon as possible. So, just keep watching the forums for the next competition; and there is bound to be a lot more content coming out about the game with so many new people in beta.