Orientation of the Harpies figure

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by PhoenixTheHunter, Jul 17, 2021.

1. I checked out the new adventures today (or at least the first one, the others I will try to beat over the next days). But I noticed that the Harpies in the first adventure seem to look everywhere but not the way the game assumes they would be oriented. I had to check their orientation by hovering the minions with my mouse because the figures often were not heading in the direction that the "front" of the minion was. Curiously, the figure wasn't looking in the opposite direction (180° rotated, front and back sprites weren't just swapped) but to the side (90° rotated). But now that I'm writing that, I'm not sure whether all minions were "out of sync" (and the different images were just saved under the wrong name) or if only some were affected (and there is a more severe problem with them).

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Yeah that's weird. And it doesn't seem to happen all the time, just sometimes when facing upper-left:
    harpyface1.png
    Other facings seem to be fine.

EDIT: The "sometimes" is because there are two variants for harpies. Looking at the files, it's clear that these files got swapped:
    HarpyBNW.png
    HarpyBNE.png

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I noticed this a couple days ago, and committed a fix yesterday. Good looking out :)

Sir Veza and fatcat__25 like this.