online character & gear profiles

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by haho, Feb 7, 2015.

1. haho

haho Orc Soldier

for example this scenario takes place: "hey guys, I am having trouble with a certain level or quest. Here is my 3 party setup, including the gear I have equipped. This is this current cards I have gotten so far. Any suggestions what might help me get past this level?"

I guess a person could manually list all that info, but would be tedius. Plus not everyone knows all the cards and stats by heart :p so with a click of a link people on the forums can see how your party is made up of, and what gear you have available etc.

2. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

You can't list all the items you have, but to list your current party and equipped gear there is already a means to do it:

1. Go to your keep.
    2. Press F1 twice to open the Console
    3. Type: partyanddecksbbcode
    4. Hit ENTER
      1. You have now copied everything to the clipboard
      2. Pressing F1 one more time will close the console.
    5. Come to the forums, start whatever post you want and paste (ctrl+v) the code into the post. It is already formatted for the forums.
    Cheers!

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

4. haho

haho Orc Soldier

not exactly the same as I was thinking lol.
    Something like this is more along the lines of my suggestion
    its from another card game on kongregate, it basically can link your stats and cards, deck build etc.

there are even 'suggested build' people can submit for certain missions etc . for example

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  5. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

6. haho

haho Orc Soldier

I decided to ask here instead of make a new topic b/c it is kind of related. I've been playing the game on steam, and there are some achievements for collecting all common, uncommon, rare etc. apparently I am 356/357, and 359/360 for common and uncommon... but I have no idea which are missing. In fact, I could have sworn I had collected all of them by now, since nothing new ever showed up in the shops for months. So maybe its a glitch on the achievement, or maybe I'm actually missing something... but would be nice to have something in-game to tell you what you do/don't have, or what is left to collect etc.