one health challenges

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by Truecerin, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Truecerin

Truecerin Kobold

These challenges seem almost impossible to me. No matter what I do I can not get past Ruby Outer Ring on the one health challenge. Has someone done this? what is the strategy to beat it?

2. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

3. Truecerin

Truecerin Kobold

that helps thanks. I need to get some more rare, epics, and legendary cards to execute this strategy though. I'll go through the easy challenges to build up my inventory. Can you answer what the heck Energize does? I don't get it.

4. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Energize let's a minion act (attack or use any other non-move card) again during a turn.

Minion is a campaign character that is in a group (eg. 3/3 Kobold Warriors). Each of those Kobolds can attack / act only once during a turn. After that they've greyed out. When you play Energize on a greyed out / exhausted minion monster, it can attack / act again.

Energize is monster-only card, and it doesn't do anything if played on non-minion characters, such as regular campaign characters controlled by the player.

5. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

No it doesn't need to be part of the campaign. Groups are minions if there are at least 2 characters in it.