Not the correct Chest after a League mage

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by karnal1, Jan 7, 2017.

1. karnal1

karnal1 Kobold

I Was playing Wicked Waterways. The game started at the last 2 min before the end of the league. I was at last place on my league, before the match. The game took a lot of time but at the end I Won. With that I ended at 3 place. The surprise was, i din't get any purple chest and get 3 golden chest instead. I suspect the league match ended after the overtime of the league, so the game reward was 3 golden chest instead of 1 purple chest (the price that should be).

2. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I dont know why you dint get a purple chest if you got third place - a screenshot of the table or at least double checking that you did in fact get third place would be nice because the two players under you could have won a game after you played your's.
    But your match could not have ended after the league was over - thats what the overtime is for - it lasts for the total of the two player's starting time so it is literally impossible for your match to end after the end.

ParodyKnaveBob and timeracers like this.
  3. karnal1

karnal1 Kobold

Sadly, dint't have the screen. But, believe me isn't a mistake with my place, because there was only two players that played. Also I Think the overtime of Wicked Water was 30 min instead of 40.

4. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

In the multiplayer lobby click the "League Standings" button to the right of the large League button. Then in the bottom right click the single arrow pointing right, if you have not entered a Wicked Waterways league since this bug as occurred then keep scrolling right until you find the first table labelled Wicked Waterways, otherwise go past the first one and find the second occurrence.
    There you can see what place you came in that league.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  5. karnal1

karnal1 Kobold

Fine, I found the League that the problem occurs. You can see I placed third. But the reward was 3 gold chest instead of one purple.

[​IMG]