Nobody in party but still possible to start adventure

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Mystral, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Mystral

Mystral Kobold

I just created a new human fighter to do the very first adventure. So i took everyone out of my party except for my dwarf fighter, then moved my new character into the party and then removed the dwarf fighter. When i went to my home keep to equip items on him, it showed nobody in my party, so i thought i might have to level him up first. I then started the first adventure, and the first battle started without anyone in my party, i could only pass. I believe it should not be possible to remove a character when it's the only one in the party?
    After quitting the adventure i was able to move the new character into the party and do the first adventure normally.

It seems i might have created the ultimate coward. :)

2. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

I didn't know you could remove everyone from the party. That sounds like Bug #1

3. Mystral

Mystral Kobold

Ah i already thought my first comment might not be clear enough. I actually did not try to remove the last character, i had the newly created human fighter as the one character in the party when i left the tavern. But somehow he got kicked out from that point, leaving me with an empty party in the keep and first adventure.
    I'm not sure if that is a better description. But at least i am trying, which is more than my fighter that does not even show up in it's own battles. :p

4. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

It sounds like something screwy is going on when adding and removing characters, which is also causing a few other bugs. I'm checking this out now. Thanks for the heads-up!