No Pieces on the Board

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Founder, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Founder

Founder Hydra

Login name: Founder
    Situation: While playing a League Artifact Anarchy match (at c. 1800 hrs BST), I temporarily lagged and was forced to leave and rejoin the game. When I rejoined, there were no pieces on the board, and I couldn't click on any of my cards (though I could enlarge them). Eventually the game timed-out, whereupon all the pieces fell back onto the board (as they should have done when I rejoined). Annoying in a normal match. Moreso in a league game.

A similar error has been reported here.

Edit: the same thing happened in another match of mine immediately afterwards.

Temporary Fix: closing the browser, clearing the cache and then rejoining will fix the bug. However, this takes a very long time in a 10-minute league match; time that a player may not necessarily have after sorting out the connecting, logging in, finding the bug, closing the browser, clearing the cache, opening the browser and navigating back to cardhunter...

Photos:
    [​IMG]
    The pieces have vanished...
    [​IMG]
    The pieces have reappeared...

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  2. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Hmm, what was going on at the time you disconnected, do you recall?

3. Jon

OK, I've reproduced the problem and will fix.

4. Jon

This will be fixed in the next build. Until then, try refreshing the client instead of just logging back in.