No need to log in as Beta

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Jon, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

So the Beta invites contained spurious information stating that you had to log in as the Beta user before you saw the registration screen. This isn't the case and some of you may have erroneously tried to register as the Beta user.

If this happened, you should just be able to go back to the client login screen and register properly. To do so, just choose a username, password and enter your email and beta key, then press register.

If you have any problems, please post here!

2. Shinkuhadoken

Shinkuhadoken Kobold

So I received my beta invite and got my beta key. I logged in just fine 10 minutes ago but my webpage closed. I tried to log back in as normal using the client link given to me in email but my information is no longer being recognized, there is no forgot password/username option although I just created it so I am sure I remember. I can not use the beta key I was given any longer to create a new id as it does say it has been used now. any help is greatly appreciated http://game.cardhunter.com:8080/client/.

3. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

I looked through the server logs, and it looks like you might have misspelled your username when you first created your account. If you'd like, I can go in and change it to match the one you've been trying.

4. Shinkuhadoken

Shinkuhadoken Kobold

oh crud yes please :( guess thats what i get for creating it with my baby in my lap :p

5. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

Done.

6. Shinkuhadoken

Shinkuhadoken Kobold

THANK YOU! problem solved

7. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier