No CH?!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by DunDunDun, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Did my eyes decieve me or did purging strike get available for warriors?

2. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Also, Force Field is like a nimbus for everyone, it seems. Although it wears out after three hits/rounds. That's going to be interesting.

3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Force Field is very handy. Auto Block is awesome if you're facing bursts, or vs. breath weapons in some of the older adventures.

4. WhiteSorcerer

WhiteSorcerer Guild Leader

Flaxative likes this.
  5. Nym

Nym Kobold

Does anyone knows how much will be the new expansion pack's cost ?

6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

$12.99 for the Citadel Bundle. It's less it you just buy the treasure hunts, but I can't remember how much.

7. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

150 pizza for just the treasure hunts. And fwiw, the $12.99 Bundle price is a sale from the standard cost ($15?).

8. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Bought without blinking.

9. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

I can't remember the last time I played single-player. This is almost enticing enough for me to start again. Maybe.

10. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Do it! You can even indulge in the guilty pleasure of running warriors and game genies where no one can see you!

MathuranF likes this.
  11. Balor

Balor Lizardman Priest

12. Accent

Accent Hydra

13. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Haha, I have no items for either of those classes, and that does not sound like a guilty pleasure....it sounds boring.
    But maybe I will level up my wizards to be usable in single-player. We will see.

Sir Veza likes this.
  14. Wildarm

Wildarm Ogre

http://wiki.cardhuntria.com/wiki/Items/Repulsor_Raygun

Scatter Laser(Gatling laser previously) was the most OP card in the game at one point when it allowed you to target the same character 3 times. With buffs it wasn't pew pew pew anymore, more like MELT MELT MELT your face off. So many one shot kills during initial testing!

15. visak13

visak13 Ogre

16. Wildarm

Wildarm Ogre

visak13 likes this.
  17. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Just wanted to point out that copy-pastaing this into this (after removing the first line) will give you the equivalent of a crude side-by-side card browser.

18. very nice!

19. Accent

Accent Hydra

After browsing through all the items, there are some really interesting things that I can't wait to get my hands on.

I am a little bummed out that we don't seem to have any more items that are 3x or 6x of one card, but I think they'd mentioned that was a conscious effort to ensure balance.

Sure looks like that when I run through these scenarios, I'll have to dedicate my priest to Purge.

(Also, is it me, or does Mimetic Armor seem pretty weak?)

20. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Depends on how buffed the armor wearer is. :)

Juxtapostion, Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.