[New Player] How to use your campaign team to multiplayer?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by ChippZ, Oct 20, 2014.

1. ChippZ

ChippZ Kobold

The story forces you to buy the adventurer premade team but I want to be able to use my own campaign team since I got use to my strategy already. Is there any way to switch the premade team to my own campaign team or are you stuck with the premade one? I tried to go to Multiplayer Party Builder but it won't allow me to edit my team, it just have a left and right arrow at the bottom that turns the pages unabling you to equip since the equip section would go unviewed on the other side of the page, thus no option to edit. Is there a tutorial on how to switch your teams. Thanks!

2. boro

boro Goblin Champion

your guys need to be at least level 18 for mp

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Your inactive chars (like your campaign chars) can be found to the left of your active party. And all chars are level 18 in MP, no matter what level they are in SP (the chars from the pre-made parties are level 1 if used in the campaign).

4. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Welcome to Card Hunter, ChippZ!

There isn't a tutorial for this but here are some instructions:

Multiplayer Party Builder is the right place to edit your MP team. You can press the left arrow at the bottom or drag the screen to view your inactive characters (left side) together with the active ones (right side). Use the "Remove From Party" and "Add To Party" buttons at the bottom to change your team members. Click the tabs at the top of the character sheets to view more characters.

You can have maximum three characters in a party so you first need to remove at least one before you can add new characters into the party.

Hope this helps! Happy Hunting!

5. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

This may especially be necessary if you're working with a small screen such as a small laptop or netbook.