NEW MAP HELP!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Juxtapostion, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

So I am getting crushed on these new maps! Any tactical/ build advice would be great. Right now i am running a Human Warrior, Dwarf Warrior, Human Priest. Its kinda a weird variant of the Bejeweled Elves.
    I have tried a lot of different stuff but nothing seems to be working well. So please help!

2. I haven't touched the new maps that much, but since there are quite a few long and open sightlines, it may be worth including a wizard in your party.

3. Drakkan

Drakkan Ogre

So its Bejeweled Elves without Elves and with a Priest ;)
    Why dont you just try Bejeweled Elves instead :)

4. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

5. Drakkan

Drakkan Ogre

You dont really HAVE to use all those items .. its not forbidden by the law to play some other ;)

- release sticky slippers token and use some boots that you like ( Goat Boots, Possesed Shoes - common you can buy them)
    - helm -> you now have a token for helm .. use something with Reliable Mail that you have .. or something with movement (Commanders Cap - common, you can buy it ..)
    - Rageblood Dagger -> ok, that has sense -> but remove 1 Bejeweled and add 2x Double-edged Swords (uncommon, you can buy it) and you're good
    - Perilous Ringmail -> You can use Spiked Tlahuitzly while waiting for someting with Reliable Mail ..
    - Elven trait, cautios mobility, is common level 6, you can buy it

6. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

Cool I will try that out. I forget there are lots of good items in the shops.