My MP build...... need comments !

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Moogle Stiltzkin, Dec 1, 2013.

1. kogi

kogi Ogre

It's all good, now you can try swapping stuff in and out to see what suits your play style

2. Moogle Stiltzkin

Moogle Stiltzkin Mushroom Warrior

i just found a Hurricane Stone needs 1 blue token, should i use that for my wizzy?

today i also found 2 interesting boots..

Pergop's Slippers - requires a gold token
    Salazar's Sandles - requires a blue token

i got all of these items by the way. you mention sizzling chain is good ? should i use it.

*updated the first post with new mp build.

3. Moogle Stiltzkin

4. Moogle Stiltzkin

finally i found a tokenless wizard item

Simin's Glowing Mirror

it's not total crap, and it's tokenless. make them discard 2 card, spike trap(6dmg), and a 4 dmg nuke.

5. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

actualy i have that at randimars, still pondering if i should buy it or not

6. Moogle Stiltzkin

i don't see why not. it's awesome for tokenless.

7. ArcadianRook

ArcadianRook Goblin Champion

Jealous of your Azghuls

8. Moogle Stiltzkin

got that really on when i first decided to make a firestorm build for sp farming.

9. Moogle Stiltzkin

Just found Banik's Bubbling Bauble

has 2 teleports with a firestorm. only a blue token, but still quite useful :} when mixed with my sp volcano/firestorm build.

also found Nok's Squirming Shroud hm.... doesn't seem that great, although it's a blue token.

10. tuknir

11. Moogle Stiltzkin

i wish they were stackable :{ it only works on sp because some of them share the same card draws.

mp though, each char has their own individual set. it works somewhat, but unless you cast it when they didn't expect it, they usually just toss some crummy card they didn't use that round.

so okay some mindworm isn't too bad. but i don't think alot of them is a good idea at all, because of their very limited usefullness. it detract from you getting other cards like damage dealing types which are infinitely more useful overall.

12. tuknir

iM A sucker for Mind Worm, its a neat card, could use more love. like make it,every time oponent discarded a card thatw ay, it would take 2 dmg

13. Moogle Stiltzkin

i agree with you on that point. they need to remake it to make mindworm more relevant.

Like for each card they hold at the end of the turn that they didn't discard, take 3 damage each.

So it's a given they throw all cards, or at least keep one core card but take 3 damage.

So yes you still can't stack, but at least now the card will be much more viable without being over powered.

14. tuknir

Yes. theres some underused cards that need some love (like bad luck). anyway hows your build coming along? today was a really abd day for me, did like 6 games in morning and only won 1, need do some sp farming

15. Moogle Stiltzkin

well i got quite a numbe of firestorm cards, even more tokenless ones like storm circlets and another fire orb.

i still only have enuff staves to support 2 wizs, but i think that is more then enough.

mp though not much luck :/ guess i need to farm more items.

16. Moogle Stiltzkin

17. Moogle Stiltzkin

here is a screenshot of some of the stuff i got in inventory. some of the legends is now shown cauz is on my wizard and priest equip tabs. but u can see front page for those items i suppose.

[​IMG]

18. kogi

kogi Ogre

How the hell you getting all this awesome stuff? Purple chest?

Moogle Stiltzkin likes this.
  19. Moogle Stiltzkin

no i stop doing purple chest ages ago. i only do the first 3 gold chests because it takes a really long time for me to progress.

yes i do get legend now and then when i try for purple, and i'm sure there is a higher chance of getting it. by time wise i don't like it.

instead i just farm all the sp modules i have access too using my firestorm/volcano sp build 1 priest and 2 wizards all dwarves. very few modules do i take longer to win, but i very rarely have to spend gold to retry. i usually have a 96% success rate without having to pay any gold penalty.

only the last 3 modules i use my dorf war/hume priest/elf wizard to do, which isn't too hard card cause they are decked like crazy.

Anyways at the very start after i had won campaign, i turned my attention to farming sp. and to do that i looked at the forum and thought, ah... need firestorm build.... so thats what i did to collect the items needed for that build, and created the dorf trio which i leveled progressively till they are now lv 20. the shielding tokens and duality mace on my priest also helped quite a bit, to keep one alive while i firestorm burn everything. having all 3 wizards is probably too dangerous maybe :p heh.

20. kogi

kogi Ogre