My MP build...... need comments !

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Moogle Stiltzkin, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Moogle Stiltzkin

Moogle Stiltzkin Mushroom Warrior

*updated: 01/01/2014

Gwinrimegal
    Level 1 Elf Warrior

Uthoran
    Level 1 Elf Warrior

Xerques
    Level 1 Human Warrior

So i need help upgrading my build. it's dps oriented with leanings toward movement, also with volcanos for a trap. Theres a huge lack of nimbus i know, but i'm going for a very aggresive build meant to end the game fast before they can do anything.

PS: thx to kogi for the F1 "partyanddecksbbcode" tip.

2. Moogle Stiltzkin

Mindsplinter Staff - 500g
    St Ulrich's Bones - 500g
    Xander's Boots - 500g

are items in randimar's i'm currently considering ..... but the question is, where do i find the gold token to use them ? is it worth shuffling around my gear to add them ?

As side note, i have in storage...

Gloomthirst
    Greyworm Mace
    Duality Mace
    Rageblood Dagger
    2 x Bejeweled Shortsword
    Sword Of The Lion
    Dragonslayer Sword
    Duality Mace

2 x Staff Of Inferno lv 3, tokenless
    Staff Of Pain lv 10, 2 blue tokens
    Staff Of Glowing Coals lv 10, 2 blue tokens
    Staff Of Blazing Sparks lv 18, 2 gold tokens

Forval's Chain
    Azgul's Orb

Highbolt Jerkin
    Emperor's Plate
    Wenham's Leather Coif
    Apprentice Ferocity

Martyr's Medallion
    2 x Medallion Of St. Vigus
    Shielding Token
    Twilight Talisman
    Corpselight Charm
    Savage Plates

3. ArcadianRook

ArcadianRook Goblin Champion

Needs more murder in it.

4. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

Whats the point of your priest? i do love mind worm, such mfun card, but seems that ur priest seems underused. If you want use one, imop, go for a massy frenzy priest or a dmg dealer priest
    same for your mage, seems lacking something, if u want a dmg dealing wiz go with 2 mindsplinters, or just go control

5. Moogle Stiltzkin

hm... the mind shrinker thunder bolts look good but won't the aoe backfire in a mp setting?....

wizard..... she is like a crowd control to freeze people..... and pop a volcano now and then :X guess i wanted to find a staff with lightning and also have freeze with it, but i haven't found one yet so i ended up using 2 ice staves instead. probably not the best idea but it's what i have. The other staves i got are mostly used for my firestorm sp farming.

ideally i want to pair either a Forval's Teak Staff or Kazmir's Staff with a Staff Of Blazing Sparks

6. tuknir

i do love mindshinker, but ur priest rly seems bit underused, why not be radical remove it and go 2 wiz or 2 warriors if you have the egar for that?

7. tuknir

i dont want be evil, maybe you do the ebst with what gear you have avaible :)

8. kogi

kogi Ogre

Warrior seems OK, but hating the Crusty Helm , Weakling's Helm would be my pick

Wizard seems all over the place. You would be better off matching lava with the cold, instead of the firestorm, Plus firestorm on an elf is just suicide.
    Orzo's Excellent Wand ditch that at first opportunity. Range is too short. Not a big fan of Advanced Footwork either, A step warrior will have your head off before you can use Escaping Run. Novice Sparking should also be replaced with a tokenless 2x trait skill like Novice Teleportation

9. Moogle Stiltzkin

omg *facepalm good find there.

i don't quite have any good tokenless item to replace orzo's. i got...
    Azgul's Orb - too dangerous for my mp build
    Befuddling Stone
    Blazing Stone
    Boiling Stone
    Caustic Ring
    Copper Zapping Wand
    Orb Of Flames
    Rumbling Rod
    Storm Circlet

for elf skill i got
    Agility
    Novice Footwork
    Practised Scouting
    Superb Evasion
    Superb Insight
    Trained Footwork

*updates in first post

10. kogi

kogi Ogre

11. Moogle Stiltzkin

*updated the post above, so i don't repost too many.

I'm still lacking a gold token to get the xandar boots :X any ideas ?

would subbing out the blister stone for another burning bangle be a good idea ? to be able to get that gold token for the xandar boots.

12. Moogle Stiltzkin

Found some wizard trinkets today, should i add them to my mp build for my wizard ?

Bloodfoot Wand - 2 spikes and can move 2 people 2 slides; to replace Blister Stone ??? sure the lava is nice, but what are the chances i get lucky ? they both use a token, and the former has improved TK, so wouldn't that be better ? I can use spikes as bait, then tk them onto lava from volcanos earlier ?

Weighty Wand to replace Runestone. I'm worried i don't have any spells to burn off armor. Making them discard cards, and then burn off their armor, and it has a spike.

Also i'm using Scorching Wand because it's tokenless and has a glob of flame. And although the other 2 spells are not stellar, they can be used to rid enemies off buffs ?

So what do you think ?

*update build first post.

13. Dick Glass

Dick Glass Kobold

I just got stookster amulet which is a decent token-less item fire storm telekinesis and arcane spray plus this build just destroyed me and mine is very anti this kinda build arrogant armor and and cleaning rays ect

14. Moogle Stiltzkin

yeah... when you had arrogant armor, i couldn't do anything to dispell it :(

You mean this ? Stookster's Amulet, yeah it's cool but, i don't want to use too many firestorms in my mp build. i got some alright (e.g. Firehide Robes but i don't want to be flooded with them.

i checked the wiki and apparently the only legendaries with tokenless are the level 6 ones

Asmod's Telekinetic Chain
    Azgul's Orb - fire storm.....
    Berian's Locket
    Brin's Spiked Rod
    Brin's Storm Locket - fire storm.....
    Chartwell's Amulet
    Chartwell's Ring - fire storm.....

http://wiki.cardhuntria.com/wiki/Category:Legendary_Arcane_Item

This list isn't even counting tokenless epic arcane item's so there could be more.

15. kogi

kogi Ogre

16. Moogle Stiltzkin

17. Moogle Stiltzkin

just found a legendary lv 15 wizard item Avakiria's Cup only cost a blue token. any good ?

18. Lusus121

Lusus121 Goblin Champion

It's a nice DOT (Damage Over Time) Item. Combine with FireStarter and you'll burn your enemy down pretty quickly.

Moogle Stiltzkin likes this.
  19. Moogle Stiltzkin

i saw a Hurricane Stone in the p2w box. that looks very interesting for a single blue token o-o;

20. Lusus121

Lusus121 Goblin Champion

Depends on what you're going for. Lots of people prefer Rod Of Winds