My first Legendary :D!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by DarkDain, Jan 13, 2013.

1. DarkDain

DarkDain Goblin Champion

And it sounds fuuuuuuuuun :D... oooh i cant wait. THE POSSIBILITIES !

2. Kaerius

Kaerius Orc Soldier

My first legendary:
    Augmentation, arcane skill, requires a silver pip
    Cards:
    3x Enlarge
    (Black booster text)
    When you play a magic card that targets a single character or square add Burst 1 to it (or add 1 to existing Burst).

3. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Are you sure it is "Silver" and not "Clear"? Jon described the two lowest levels as "white round ones" then "square bronze ones." Fortunately, their choice to add shape as well as color ameliorates any color confusion.

4. Kaerius

Kaerius Orc Soldier

White round ones. Oh and its a skill, not item, oops.

5. DarkDain

DarkDain Goblin Champion

We got the same one !

6. Kaerius

Kaerius Orc Soldier

I got it from beating... the 4th battle in Garnet Demon Portal I think. Btw this skill can be dangerous to yourself. The AOE is not party friendly, and it doesn't make you any more able to target empty squares with single target attacks, so it give you the choice of not using your attack, or using it and damaging yourself. On the other hand, using it with Hot Spot is just awesome.

7. DarkDain

DarkDain Goblin Champion

I know, it does as much harm as good, maybe even more harm since i find myself holding onto the card until it DOES something. I dont have hotspot but i have Firewall, if i place only a single tile it works the same, also works with smoke cloud and illusionary wall (which is like a smaller illusionary wall) I had three of them in my hand one time and turned a sizzling bolt into a fireball.

I wish that modifier cards like this would let you choose when to use it, so you can keep casting spells until until you have a real use for it, would be worth hanging onto.

8. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

I have to wonder if this was considered and decided against because it was too strong if not may i suggest the keyword Flash "After using this card you may play another card with the same character before your opponent gets a turn."

9. DarkDain

DarkDain Goblin Champion

Is it too strong ? What cards do you usually hold onto when you pass your turn ? Every turn you hold onto a modifier card you are gambling, you are looking for something to combo it with and you'll toss armor and shield away for it, its still random but at least its your choice to push your luck. As opposed to drawing an All Out Attack card with a Violent Swing, thats a jackpot, but draw it with a 'weak chop' or something when nothing is in range, its useless, unless you DO hold onto the card by not attacking until you get something good, but this slows down the gameplay with inactivity.

10. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Like i said i don't know if it is too strong since i don't know what spells they might have in store i mean imagine something doing 10+ damage at range now that is fair ish as a single square hard to find but x9 now that is a bit silly and needs a drawback.

Not to derails this but have you seen obliterating chop? I have a video i will upload later where i scramble around trying to pin the mobs to get to use obliterating chop with all out attack <.< 34 damage attack how i wanted thee!