Morvin's Minions' Manic Mutiny

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by adajon, Sep 22, 2016.

1. adajon

adajon Thaumaturge

Morvin's Minions' Manic Mutiny (or 'Mutiny' for short)
    By adajon

Tired of your oppression, your own cockroach minions are leading a rebellion against you! Slay them all!
    • You don't get kill points for killing the cockroaches. They respawn each round.
    • They need to all be dead at the same time for you to win.
    • There are two versions of the scenario, 'easier' and 'harder'; 'easier' has 3 groups of 2 enemy cockroaches, whereas 'harder' has 3 groups of 3 (the original scenario had 5 groups of 3!).
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Wandere, Maniafig and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  2. Vlamona

Vlamona Thaumaturge

Did the easier version on the second attempt. Required some thinking.

Tried to the hard version 2 times, could not do it, seems to require luck.

adajon likes this.
  3. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

A fun scenario, don't think I've seen this concept before where you play as an immobile character against a horde of respawning mobs and I like it. I played the easier version myself and think the difficulty is just right, hard enough to require thought but not so hard to be frustrating.

It took me some time to figure out how to win, but the strategy I settled with was trying to weaken as many mobs as I could with Choking Bolts and Spears of Darkness and then try to have them cluster up for stocked up Stink Bombs and Acid Breaths and rely on the Poison damage to kill all Roaches before the respawning kicks in.

adajon and Inkfingers like this.
  4. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

Agree on that, Maniafig. I could do the easier one, but 15 tries with no luck on hard mode left me discouraged, and I'm a glutton for punishment when it comes to hard maps. Easy feels just about right to me.

adajon likes this.