More stars showed than required to win a battle (Minor)

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Dugrim, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

"Tome of Alet Zhav" - "Tomb of Alet Chav" 1 star extra.

2. duckroll

duckroll Kobold

The third battle in "Lord Stafford's Treasure" has 2 extra stars. The battle contains a soldier, 2 dogs, and Lord Stafford himself. Defeating all of them completes the battle, but there are still 2 empty stars.

3. Unlucky Scarecrow

Unlucky Scarecrow Goblin Champion

Perhaps it would help if players could see the victory point value of monsters before killing them? Or is there a way that I'm just unaware of?

4. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Not yet.

5. Blindsight

Blindsight Ogre

Careful with the war monkeys. I know there is one battle where there is a victory square at the top and bottom of the map. I've often worried that I will get into a position where each side needs 1 star to win and there is one enemy at the top, and me at the bottom, holding the victory squares. Luckily all of the enemies don't need to die on this map otherwise you get into a situation where the first one to move loses.

6. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

The Defense of Woodhome#1: Woodhome Gates - after rebalance, 2 too many stars.

Weidly enough it shows the second map with 1 left unfilled on win as well, don't recall that being an issue - and there's been no change to the balance of the map.