More Elemental Traits

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by shazbot, Oct 7, 2013.

1. shazbot

shazbot Mushroom Warrior

In multiplayer, the only card that affects elemental damage taken is combustible, but I feel like there is plenty of room to add. I think it would be interesting to have cards that would make the user take more damage vs the other elements. Also, it would be cool if there were cards that gave the user additional resistances vs. certain elements to give deck building options against them.

off the top of my head, here's some ideas:

Lightning Rod - Take an additional 2 damage from lightning attacks. Duration 2,

Frostbite - Take an additional 2 damage from ice attacks. Duration 2.

Resistances:

Healing Flames - Character gains 1 HP from fire attacks, up to 3hp.

Battery - If an electric attack is used on this character, move character one space for every point of electric damage taken, up to 3 spaces.

Warm blooded - Character discards any encumbering effects left by ice attacks.

Andrew Talbot, Flaxative and Keyser like this.
  2. Andrew Talbot

Andrew Talbot Mushroom Warrior

No love for Acid? :I

I had also thought of different elemental trait cards along this line, but I also figured modifying how long the burn/ice/fire affecting the target could be interesting too.

3. smeata

smeata Mushroom Warrior

I'd like to see more armors/shields that have elemental weaknesses/resistances. Something like;
    "Heavy Wooden Shield: Block any. If you are hit with fire damage discard this card"
    or
    "Robe of Flowing Water: 2 Armor. 4 Armor vs fire damage. If you are hit with frost damage gain encumber 1, duration 1"