Monster teams to face off against PVP teams

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by tolkien, Jun 9, 2017.

1. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

What teams of monsters, playing on a relatively open pvp map would make an interesting/competitive challenge for a trio of level 18 characters?
    You can suggest teams wherein the monsters would be player controlled or AI controlled (please specify.)
    I'm asking because I'm interested in adding new content to Cardhunter even when expansions are long in coming.
    My previous thread asking for pve map suggestions got 0 replies so I'm trying a new tactic.

Specifics:
    1) only suggest up to 5 different types of monster.
    2) if suggesting a minion group specify the number in that group.
    3) please don't suggest league monsters that the scenario editor doesn't have access to yet (aka Omin, Binwin, and Jim.)
    4) you may suggest large based models
    5) specify whether you intend for this monster set to be player controlled or AI controlled.
    6) Name your squad.

Maps I had in mind to practice and playtest on:
    Ice House
    Melting Glacier
    Bridge
    Forest

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    Macizo and Christofff like this.
  2. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

3. Vlamona

Vlamona Thaumaturge

There's armor that gives immunity against electricity so basing a level on mostly electricity damage isn't that good an idea.

4. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

I understand, that's why the greenfang wizard is in there with boiling armor, maybe I should include two of them and take out something.

5. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

great ideas

i always found trolls / t;hose monsters with mazew of mind (can't remember name right now), tricky to deal with. Spice things up with other monsters that might be ranged, and i'd love to see an ultra-challenging mode for veteran players!