Missing Chests

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by BlackVoidDeath, Sep 22, 2017.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I just went to open my 4 gold and 2 purple chests when as I opened my 3rd gold chest I got the spinning wheel of doom. Thinking not much of it as this has happened to me a lot in the past I decided to get over it and accept losing a gold chest, but when I reconnected I had not only lost my 3rd gold chest, but also my 4th gold chest and 1 of the purple chests?!?
    Then I decieded to reconnect again to see if that could return my two other missing chests but a menu came up saying that CardHunter is down for maintenance and I should try again in a few minutes.
    After a few minutes I logged back in but I still only had 1 purple chest left in the stock.
    neoncat's excess calculator showed that I did not have any items extra so I did not get the loot from any of the chests.

Dont have the logs unfortunately, so mainly made this thread because I wanted to ask the community if this has happened to them before.
    And I want my purple chest back :(

2. BlackVoidDeath

Second time this has happened now, opened my 4th/4 gold chests and it endless buffer'ed - like I said before this has happened too many times to count so I just reset expecting to just lose that gold chest.
    Log back in and I not only lost that gold chest but also 1/ my 3 purple chests.
    Thats 2 purple and 3 gold chests you owe me BM.
    FIX IT!

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Have you emailed support? We can investigate these sorts of things and sort them out :)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  4. BlackVoidDeath

You guys always direct forum problems to support, any reason why?
    I mean is it easier for you to communicate or do you have a special team of people sitting in front of their email contantly pressing the F5 button?
    Just curious.
    - Not emailed yet, but will do.

5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

BVD - I think BM does have a support staff that monitors emails because some of those I've had answered were not answered by Jon, Farbs, or Flax.

I don't expect they constantly press F5, because I'm pretty sure they're tech savvy enough to set up some sort of alert for when something comes in on the support line. Just a guess.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.