merging of 3 ultimate builds, would this be viable?

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by tuknir, Dec 6, 2013.

1. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

2. Stormyknight

Stormyknight Orc Soldier

3. tuknir

ye ww/wwe would be hard, still the wow and the s p ray wiz would be prety safe. if the team stays togheter i think it would be really hard to beat. would make some small changes.. now i fell like trying it..pity i dont have not even 1/3 of the itens :p

4. Lusus121

Lusus121 Goblin Champion

Better to spread the items among your team-members.

Flaxative likes this.
  5. Yes, definitely.

That wizard #1 looks to me like one of the worst builds you could possibly make. It basically has only one card: Path of Knives. It's versatility is zero and its solo survivability is zero.

There's no point in stacking certain cards to just one wizard. It's much more logical to build 3 more or less identical wizard builds that have a variety of different cards. This makes them more versatile, improves their solo performance, and gives you less bad draws.

Also I wouldn't use Pearwood Staff. I tried it out when I built my control wizards, and that Fright made me lost tons of matches. It almost always pops up at the worst possible moment, and not being able to attack is just an insane drawback, especially for wizards, and especially in the top-10 where you cannot afford a take a break for one round.

Flaxative likes this.
  6. tuknir

i agree with all. spreading would be much better, and with some twinks here and there.

Pearwood... yeap definite a no no... as SLG said it seems to pop up at the wrong time, so would trade it for some ice i guess. but i think a well balance build of those 3 distribute more or less equal would be a force to fear.

I really aint aiming for the top, just to near it :p while having fun, thats why atm i do use my wow+pok build,even on this **** maps. its really fun play volley ball with a enemy toon with winds while he keeps getting 7 dmg every time

so alot of farming to me...but i guess when i do finaly get all those, the game already moved on to higher lvs and tokens :p

note: would be cool even when toons can be lv 50 or whatever hope they still have different lv's pvp