May I ask?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Robo11500, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Robo11500

Robo11500 Mushroom Warrior

Hello, Is there anyway I can get around 1524 items because from this freezing I have lost around 254 battles to it, some times combo of freezing then reloading then that reloading fails because when it is done the drop out pop-up comes so I need to do it all over once more (the ok button on it forces a reload and it can't be closed) so I time out (AFK it say) after my opponent has been smashed into nothing, or slow got throw the match smashing them then just loess because I have all my turns that would only be five seconds (all of my move only need around that time) become more then three minuets.

I don't know how may battles I've been smashed in but 50 sounds about right (well more like 30 but, whatever). To those 50-30-whatever Good job, you may know who you are, and those who don't well don't bother thinking you did till we have hade more matches.

I may never see any items from this... but just spreading the work that I freeze a lot... and it is always been really bad... I have been hearing that others are stating to also get freezing but it still no where near as bad as what I have.

If you do give me the items could you also change my stats, not that this would do me any good because I still will frizz so they will just sky rocket down once more.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  2. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. Robo11500

Robo11500 Mushroom Warrior

What is unclear about it?

4. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Sentence structure.

5. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

Indeed. The original post if very hard to read because the first paragraph is one very long run-on sentence and it has missing words which make it harder to understand because people have to guess what the missing words are so that they can work out what you were saying in order to understand what your post was about because otherwise we wouldn't be able to answer your question and so we wouldn't have helped you and so it's always a good idea to try to split ideas into multiple sentences and make sure that all the words are present and in the right order and spelt correctly. That way the message would be clearer.

timeracers and Scarponi like this.
  6. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

"Liked" for talking about run on sentences with a run on sentence. :D