Mauve Manticore TUTORIALS

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by ItsoGood, Sep 13, 2014.

1. ItsoGood

ItsoGood Kobold

Fed up with a Mauve Manticore scenario? On your 20th try? -200 gold already? Look no further and try no harder! I have started a series on my channel called "Mauve Manticore Tutorials", helping you get by even the hardest episodes, with a detailed playtrough and comentary+general tips. So what are you waiting for? Help yourselves: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkjTdusnJNlUcX1o_81VZjZMb85avFQZY

I would like to ask the admins/GMs of the forum to pin this topic, or move it somewhere so more people can see it, as I think it will help the community, and get rid of some toxic comments about this great custom adventure!

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Great videos! Thanks for making them. It was fun to see play footage of this adventure :)

3. ItsoGood

ItsoGood Kobold

Thank you for the awesome comment Flax. I have the footage for around 10 more videos, which I will upload tomorrow, as I was busy these days. ;)

Flaxative likes this.
  4. ItsoGood

ItsoGood Kobold

Hello friends! After a loooooong break the playlist of Mauve Manticore Tutorials if finaly COMPLETE! Go ahead and check it out (link in the first post) if you are feeling lost and stuck. I'll see you on Mauve Manticore 5! Bye! ;)

wavy and Flaxative like this.
  5. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

Many thanks for these videos - I finally completed MM3 & 4 with your help!

ItsoGood likes this.
  6. Aw... It was adorable to hear you say my Wedding Crashers scenario was very hard. :)

ItsoGood and Magic Elves like this.
  7. ItsoGood

ItsoGood Kobold

It WAS.. you evil genius! :(

LeisureSuitLoli and Flaxative like this.
  8. ItsoGood

ItsoGood Kobold

Hey guys! Happy new year, I wish you health, love and happiness! I recently stumbled upon my Mauve Manticore folder, where the files for the videos I made are. I was wondering, will there be any new editions soon?

9. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Well MM 5 is already out. I suspect @Flaxative has a general idea when he hopes to be putting out 6, but if I had to guess it'd be in the next month or two?

10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hopefully in February.

11. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

making new map Flax - right now - might be good for MM6 might be too big tho :p

Flaxative likes this.
  12. BlackVoidDeath

tell me if it is

13. Geekoid

Geekoid Kobold

Has anyone anywhere defeated MM6? After over 20 time My best is killing one of them. Most games are over in 3 rounds.

14. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

15. ItsoGood

ItsoGood Kobold

Hey guys, long time no see! I have just started working on videos for Mauve Manticore 5, 6 and 7. I just completed the 5th and to my amazement... there is no Mauve Manticore 6 on my map! I know it should be very close to the 7th, but it's not there! Where is it hiding?

Pawndawan and Sir Veza like this.
  16. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

You have to beat 7 to unlock 6.

17. BlackVoidDeath

6 is on a island far left of 5
    7 is a bit down and left on the coast of 6

18. ItsoGood

ItsoGood Kobold

So 6 is hiding of 7 because 7, 8, 9? :D

Sir Veza likes this.
  19. Mr. Magnifico

Mr. Magnifico Thaumaturge

[​IMG]

Sir Veza, ItsoGood, CT5 and 6 others like this.
  20. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Hilarious! Got a good belly laugh out of me.

Mr. Magnifico likes this.