Mauve Manticore Submission Thread

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by Farbs, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Vlamona

Vlamona Thaumaturge

The Case of the Stolen Armor
    [​IMG]
    Account: Vlamona

Before text:
    A bishop and a priest sit in the bishop’s office. “You remember the decorative armor that was stolen from the cathedral? We’ve gotten a tip about their whereabouts. Go check it out.”
    The priest nods, sucking on a cigarette.
    “The place might be guarded, so I’m giving you a partner. A lich.”
    “No!” says the priest. “Stop partnering me up with these weirdoes!”
    “You don’t like it? Then I’m giving you a second partner! And he’s a bunch of hovering sentient food!”

After text:
    After disposing of the guards they searched the place for anything that could point to the identity of the thieves. They found a chest full of clues.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  2. DipperPynes

DipperPynes Kobold

The Wanderer "1º Scenario"
    Gnomos.png
    Account: DipperPynes

Before test:
    Hello, I am a wanderer in search of adventure, not long ago I heard rumors
    over a cabin in the woods of the gnomes that no one dares to approach,
    they say acontesem esranhas things there, I decided to take a look. Once there I understood why no one approach, the cabin is guarded by gnomes !!.

After text:
    It was little, manage to defeat the Gnomes, I'm going in the cabin

The Wanderer "2º Scenario"
    Three Major Problems.png

Before test:
    Upon entering the cabin realized not give account alone of what was to come,
    I returned to Village To seek help, luckily found a Geimancer Mercenary who was curious to know what you want was there and decidio help me,
    we return to the cabin and we realized that we would have 3 big problems.

After text:
    With the help of a prisoner of the goblins could defeat, Logo QI received a strange presence from the basement,
    as thanks the prisoner decided to help us with the basement.

The Wanderer "3º Scenario"

O Lich.png

Before test:
    Stepping to the basement not believe what I see, is the Lich, and paresse he's very good company,
    however right there I see what you were looking GG Diary, It is All Secrets Of this world.

After text:
    I never thought my worst enemy would be myself, finally got the book but infelizlimente went off and when I woke up and Geomancer the book was gone,
    but I certainly will recover what is rightfully mine.

Attached Files:

3. DipperPynes

DipperPynes Kobold

Running against time
    Running against time.png

Before test:
    Let's play a game, you can find the victory before the guardian?

After text:
    Congratulations you got!!

Attached Files:

Robauke likes this.
  4. DipperPynes

DipperPynes Kobold

Chess, chess, and more chess
    Xadres.png

Before the text:
    Just one question, do you like chess?
    Not ?, A ... what a pity.
    However, if the answer is yes. lucky that you have now fight to defeat the king, say the kings.

After the text:
    well done !, Your King and his army triumphed in the battle, pity that the war never ends.

Attached Files:

Wandere likes this.
  5. DipperPynes

DipperPynes Kobold

Nature VS Machine
    NXM.png

Before Text:
    Nature is collapsing with the pollution of the waters and forests, it is up to you to finish this fight
    , defeat the security Robots and show that the nature and the boss.

After Text:
    GREAT, nature thanks you their struggle.

Attached Files:

6. DipperPynes

DipperPynes Kobold

The Beast
    The Beast.png

Before the text:
    I'm a bounty hunter Sentenced to death for crimes of a past that haunts me and I want to forget,
    my only chance of redemption and winning this beast in a battle impossible.

After Text:
    I won the battle, but nothing has changed, my past continues to haunt me the real battle yet to come.

Attached Files:

7. DipperPynes

DipperPynes Kobold

Take home
    Ps.png

Before Text:
    Hello, I'm a Wizard que walks the roads of this world in search of something in Which I can be useful,
    but I'm not alone I have my companion lich, do not worry it does not suck the soul of anyone the centuries,
    little Time Ago was given Beheerder me the mission of the Recover Maxmillion the castle king of the que was taken from him by the terrible Tvericus,
    and up to me to defeat him and bring the king back to his home.

After Text:
    That, defeated Tvericus and recovered the castle to the king,
    lich my friend, he ... (sigh) I lost. Now I am alone in this world.
    No!, I will find a way to bring the Lich back at all costs,
    I do not know When or how but I will.

Attached Files:

8. DipperPynes

DipperPynes Kobold

Inner peace
    Inner peace.png

Before the text:
    The brave Warrios station looking for something to cure his master,
    passing in a village they ouven a legend that somewhere beyond the mountains there is a temple belonging to the Dragon Alabaster,
    say the scales it can cure any disease.

After the text:
    The dragon was defeated, the mighty Warrios return to his master to save him.

Attached Files:

9. DipperPynes

DipperPynes Kobold

The Hunters
    The Hunters.png

Before the text:
    the cat was coming back from a difficult married when suddenly the aparecen hunters,
    he pressisa return home before the hunters catch him, but this broken bridge !!

After the text:
    After a tough battle the cat consequio return home.

Attached Files:

10. DipperPynes

DipperPynes Kobold

Problems
    asdasdas.png

Before the text:
    amid the service of your majesty, has given us the mission to get rid of a certain bar of thieves and bad beings,
    they are led by the Chef Garcotoo that strange as it is and really a chef.

After the text:
    All right men, we conclude our misao, back to their posts.

Attached Files:

11. DipperPynes

DipperPynes Kobold

Trail Temple
    dsadas.png

Before Text:
    A long time ago one curse haunted all the population of this land, until a three day dwarfs brothers decided to end this once and for all,
    Arriving there after a tough battle caused the mummy stay confined in the temple forever, However the temple still bears the curse.
    Hurry flee before the mummies buried all together, only 2 out one gets the mummies spoke.

After Text:
    Well done, we fled the youngest said, but the older price muttered before he could answer there was there the brother of the injured half,
    however alive and humming with the news the three brothers continued their journey together.

Attached Files:

12. DipperPynes

DipperPynes Kobold

What we all seek
    Vulcão.png

Before Text:

Power! Gloria!, Riches!, Is not that what everyone wants?
    Certain two in different dwarfs, in the midst of this search They Came across
    the story about the golden demon spitting fire with great hope que this was what would give Them What They sought.

After Text:

Power! Gloria!, Riches!, Our heroes got their much sought !!

Attached Files:

13. DipperPynes

DipperPynes Kobold

Have pride for what you do
    PS.png

Before Text:

After waking up from a good rest after a hard day's work,
    A good farmer realizes immediately that his crop is being attacked by forest creatures and worms,
    without hesitation he left in confrontation to protect what he gave so hard to win.

After Text:
    And so, an uphill battle , but finally saved. tired of the good farmer every fight back to his bed for a good rest,
    full of pride that he was able to perform and protect with their hands .

Attached Files:

14. DipperPynes

DipperPynes Kobold

In the name of the King
    In the name of the King.png

Before Text:

The treasures of the kingdom were stolen, two king's elite riders were summoned to bring the treasure back to the kingdom,
    the traces lead to a cavernosa south

After Text:

exelente Knights, King thanked them for their leadade the kingdom

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  15. DipperPynes

DipperPynes Kobold

It had to be Spiders
    Sem título.png

Before Text:
    Guards, and that we are, in one of our patrols between these lands
    we met with a laboratory, which found very tin in the middle of nowhere there is such a thing,
    and it was huge, my partner and I decided to go and check,
    there to our surprise the most disgusting creatures and repusiveis this world,
    SPIDERS !!!. i guess they were exposed to some kind of radiation to be that way,
    no matter we will go through them to obtain information about what exactly is happening here.

After Text:
    DISGUSTING !!!, but we defeats, I see three rooms each containing several super computers, files and paperwork,
    what kind of experience were leading here ?, I will speak to the king maybe he knows something,
    and then a good rest, because today we won !!!

Attached Files:

16. DipperPynes

DipperPynes Kobold

Invading Territory
    Sem título.png

Before Text:

My Brothers and I were on a trip to the land beyond the mountains,
    but our break wagon on the way,
    we had to to get her out of the way and tidy but we realized we were not alone,
    not that it was the fault of beings who were attacking us but we had entered the territory
    them and they would not let go so for free, we have to fight.

After Text:
    Great, we can protect ourselves, our many poisons reached us,
    I'm a little dizzy, but okay we will proceed with our journey
    the land beyond the mountains (even our name and long) to complete what we were commanded.

Attached Files:

17. Fanturluche

Fanturluche Thaumaturge

Bureaucracy
    by Fanturluche

You finally made it to the Wedding and Slaughter department, where you can have your killing license renewed. But it looks like you're late, it's already 10.30 am and most the employees are taking their lunch break. Only one clerk remains (he's probably new), and the queue is barely moving. Well, an assassin must know when to cross the lines, mustn't he?
    20160630230010_1.jpg

The clerk argues that you have not filled properly your forms.
    You stamp him with your multi-use sacrificial dagger and you take your license. There is nothing like a bureaucrat's blood to prevent too-close paper inspections.

Behind you, people in the queue moan in disappointment as they see the last window being closed.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    Lunord and Scarponi like this.
  18. Fanturluche

Fanturluche Thaumaturge

Night Stroll
    by Fanturluche

Man! That Garcotto sure knows how to cook! And this wine... this wine litterally turns the world upside down! But sadly, it is getting late and it is now time to go home.
    What's this? Hallucinations are trying to prevent you from reaching your house? The fools! Don't they know that the street lamps are your friends? With their help, those imaginary fiends don't stand a chance!

[​IMG]

You hug one of your friends a long time before going inside.

You wake up in the morning with a severe headache as they captain of the guards loudly bangs at your door. Apparently, some roaming monsters came into town last night and smashed down all the street lamps.
    You can hardly remember anything about what happened after your meal at Garcotto's, but you have the strange feeling that, tonight, you should head home early and sober.

If possible, only Alonzo should be able to get the victory point from the square

Attached Files:

19. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Forest Fracas
    By Magic Elves

[​IMG]

That majestic (and slightly malicious) magician Melvelous is back to his old tricks! Not content to let himself be contained by living in only one castle, he's gotten the idea to build a summer fort in the middle of the woods, and who better to magically raise the ramparts than himself? The three Goblin tribes have banded together to protect their woods from being turned into a resort, and have sent insurmountable hordes of grunts led by a pair of Shamans to stop Melvelous before his spell is completed and his resort is declared open! Will the endless swarm prevail in time?

Melvelous has taken one too many lumps for his liking and teleports away with a blinding smile and flash of light, the spell circle fading as he exits. His remaining guards scramble to leave the premises before the goblins finish the job, leaving behind some of their equipment in the mad dash. The forest is saved, and all the goblins that took part in the battle (well, the surviving ones) will be given a hero's welcome once they return to their villages!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    tolkien and Master Goo like this.
  20. adajon

adajon Thaumaturge

Speed Dating
    By adajon42

Pre-Battle Text:

Will these eight hopeful monsters find a partner in the Hyper Thalamus brothers' speed dating lounge?

Post-Battle Text
    They say opposites attract, and it's true. Thanks to the Hyper Thalami, the monsters were paired up perfectly!

[​IMG]

• Hyper Thalami respawn each round and are worth no victory points.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    BlackVoidDeath likes this.