Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

No Loot Fairy there.

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Checking 14 Lord Batford's Manor.

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

No Loot Fairy there.

4. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Checking 13 High Mountain Pass.

5. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

No Loot Fairy there.

6. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Checking 16 Cliffs of the Wyverns.

7. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

No Loot Fairy there.

8. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Checking 13 Shrine of the Astral Guardians.

9. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

No Loot Fairy there.

10. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

All adventures and treasure hunts have now been patrolled during a single day. CONFIRMED: the Loot Fairy only shows up at one location at a time. In days to come, we can stop searching once the Loot Fairy has been found for the day.

Flaxative likes this.
  11. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

You have this sentence at the start of the opening post: "The rewards chest will then contain better gear than expected, e.g. multiple epics in a guaranteed-commons chest." You might want to edit it to reflect current knowledge. It currently seems the Loot Fairy chest is a new kind of reward chest of its own. It might be less useful to think of it as an enhancement of an existing chest. We could just describe it as the Loot Fairy chest which replaces the normal end-of-adventure chest or something along those lines.

12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Fixed, thanks. The OP is a kind of weird melange of speculation and findings :p

13. brinkmanship

brinkmanship Mushroom Warrior

Can other people edit your spreadsheet? I just scored 2 uncommon, 2 rare, 1 legendary (Arcade's Amber Amulet) with the club being rare. How are people sharing stats?

14. lemonpips

lemonpips Mushroom Warrior

Which module?

15. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Brinkmanship is in all likelihood referring to today's Loot Fairy location, Return to Astral Shrine (Level 14). He's reporting what he got from the Loot Fairy chest.

16. brinkmanship

brinkmanship Mushroom Warrior

Beat me to it, Jarmo. Lemonpips, Flaxative is updating the top of this post with current locations and stats. The LF is in Return to Astral Shrine until the clock resets later today. There is a sign-up list at the top of the thread too in case you have some time to join the hunt for each day's new location :)

17. Adolf Tickler

Adolf Tickler Mushroom Warrior

Just finished up today's loot fairy and this is what I got:

U R E E [R]

Now this was my first time finishing the battle. It seems that I had passed over it on the way to finishing all levels. Not sure if chances for drops change at all if it is your first time accomplishing the mission.

18. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Maybe the Loot Fairy does not appear if it's your first time completing the adventure. I seem to remember the first time completion chest is more valuable than the one on repeats (2x Uncommon guaranteed, the repeat one). This might be the reason for this Loot Fairy behaviour (if it exists, that is). They don't want the player to miss out on the first completion reward. Also, sometimes the reward is a special one, like Hand Of Melvelous from the level 8 adventure "Melvelous the Magnificent", which would be even more reason to do it this way.

19. YamaDeva

YamaDeva Mushroom Warrior

Done, U U R E (R), the rares are both a flametouched spear, the epic is a treasure (gvrzzzz!)

20. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Should I make it publicly editable?

Right now people are just posting finds in this thread.