Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Perplexity is the imba element :)

Sir Veza, Flaxative and Vholes like this.
  2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I thought it was Nimbleosity.

Sir Veza, Flaxative and Vholes like this.
  3. Vholes

Vholes Thaumaturge

Nimbleosity is a compound created by a reaction of the elements Pierceite and Stepium.

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  4. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

No no no, please don't help propagate this old and pernicious myth. If Pierceite and Stepium are combined and heated, it actually results in Viciousity. Only by adding Dashinium as a catalyst can Nimbleosity be obtained. But don't feel too bad, only the most advanced Cardhuntrian alchemysts are privy to this secret. This is why the weapons impregnated with Nimbleosity still remain so rare and expensive.

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I like waking up to crap like this ^_^

6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Hey Jarmo, some big, burly alchemyst guild reps say they want to talk to you. They seem upset.

neoncat and Jarmo like this.
  7. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

So we start talking about skipping low-level fairies in hope of getting them at higher level adventures and now he appeares twice in Cardstock and in 2 other level 17 adventures too :p

8. CKaz

CKaz Goblin Champion

UURL(R)
    Yount's chain the 'L'

9. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Bah, I have nothing to fear from them. After all, they know I have several of their finest Nimbleosity-impregnated weapons at my fingertips, they sold them to me. I'm sure they have nothing but goodwill towards one of their best, most reliable repeat customers.

Sir Veza likes this.
  10. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I found my nimbleosity weapons, and none appear to be impregnated. Pity, that. I'd really like to breed a large herd.

Jarmo and Flaxative like this.
  11. Vholes

Vholes Thaumaturge

Did you hear the news!? Scientists have managed to create a new isotope of Vibrance with a half-life of almost 3 milliseconds!

Flaxative likes this.
  12. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Yellow Dragon, first time:
    18 U arcane item, 18 U shield, 18 E arcane item, 17 E staff, (18 R arcane item)
    Pip's Anklet, Yoloxl's Staff

Second time:
    18 U boots, 18 R helmet, 17 R treasure, 15 R dwarf skill, (17 R treasure)

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  13. Igniferroque

Igniferroque Mushroom Warrior

UURR(R) for both my runs in Yellow Dragon Lair.

14. CKaz

CKaz Goblin Champion

2nd Yellow Drag: UURE(R)

15. zeroth_hour

zeroth_hour Goblin Champion

16. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

17. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

18. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Ladies and gentlemen of Cardhuntria, I bring grave news. Loot Fairy has moved and is currently at large. We do not, I repeat, do not know its present location. Clearly, this situation is unacceptable. Let us combine our efforts and hunt it down! The great loot chase balance must be restored at any cost! Once more into the breach, fellow citizens, once more into the breach!

19. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

e-stab and Jarmo like this.
  20. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin