Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Well barring any changes in the last build, the LF should now be on the loose. Hunt on!

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

The tracker says Lair of Yellow Dragon - is this correct?

3. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Trying to confirm, but my internet's being silly

EDIT: Confirmed at Lair of the Yellow Dragon! UURR(E)

Last edited: May 8, 2014
    e-stab and Flaxative like this.
  4. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Confirmed, it's at the Yellow Dragon!

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

6. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Yellow Dragon:
    17 U treasure, 16 U arcane item, 18 R robes, 18 L arcane item, (17 L divine weapon)
    Smoag's Bucket Of Pitch and Xentoc's Maul

EDIT: second time:
    18 R staff, 15 R human skill, 18 R heavy armor, 18 R divine skill, (17 R treasure)

Will- likes this.
  7. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

UURR-R

8. Brobat

Brobat War Monkey

URRR(R) @ Lair of the Yellow Dragon

9. kogi

kogi Ogre

Anyone else feel that E/L drop rate decreased? or my luck just being ****ty lately

10. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I had two legendaries before the reset and all rares after. *shrug*

11. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

My luck has always been terrible. I can count on one hand the number of E/L items it's given me. >_>

12. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

URRL(R) Ozone Plates. Why do I keep getting duplicate legendaries???
    Didn't have time to do it before the reset. So that means this is all I am getting today... Right?????

13. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Right. Unless you were logged in before the move and didn't log out and back in before the adventure reset. You can test this by logging out and in and seeing if Lair of the Yellow Dragon is unlocked or not. If it's unlocked, you can complete it again.

14. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

15. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

OK so... logged in before reset.. played the 1st time (above) after reset... logged out and back in, beat it again.. and the result?
    UURE(R) Colossal Hammer. Okay, now that is cool.

16. Igniferroque

Igniferroque Mushroom Warrior

17. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

18. CKaz

CKaz Goblin Champion

Just making sure I get this - new at tracking the Fairy, and wrapping up the campaign/getting yellow dragon access (lol) - so if you're logged in before reset, play it, close/open/log-in, you can have back-to-back shots?

Hmm I gotta start making that happen :)

Sir Veza likes this.
  19. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Just for everyone's clarity sake: The LF moves on the server end so it'll move at the time it moves regardless of what you do. However, for the user the adventures reset at the first log in after 00:00 UTC. So as long as you're logged in before 00:00 and don't close the browser, refresh the page, have flash crash or for some other reason are required to reload then you can to some extent manipulate when your own adventures reset. It's up to you to figure how to use this to your best advantage based on when the LF is moving that day. In theory you should be able to get the LF at least twice at each location.

Ironically the next fairy move should be at 00:00 UTC (in line with the adventure reset).

CKaz likes this.
  20. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

UURR(E)

Epic treasure