Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Gwenndolyn

Gwenndolyn Kobold

I also confirmed her in GTQ today. 2xU, 1xR, 1xE, Rare in Club Chest.

Flaxative likes this.
  2. U, U, R, E, and L in the GQ chest as of just now.

3. AngryUSAMan

AngryUSAMan Orc Soldier

I will be running all the adventures 1-8 along with the level 17 and 15 adventures every day, but it might be an hour before they reset for the day.. if I find Gary in them I will let you guys know, though.

4. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Checking level 10 adventures, will report back when done.

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

So I just confirmed that the Loot Fairy is no longer at Gladitorial Arena Qualifiers. I think it is a safe assumption at this point that the Loot Fairy parks itself at one location per day, and remains there until rollover.

6. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Not in Viscous Tombs, Garnet Demon Portal, or Against the Cockroaches.

Also Flax, I just felt like I had time today, don't think I will be a regular/reliable patroller.

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

No Loot Fairy in the level 1-5 range. I'm probably not going to keep checking the level 1 modules, since they have set loot and I'm guessing the fairy doesn't visit them.

8. AngryUSAMan

AngryUSAMan Orc Soldier

he's not in any of the level 17s

9. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Not at either of the Lvl 6 Kobold adventures (don't have treasure hunts so I don't know about Woodhome).

10. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

Just found the loot fairy on 'Gladiatorial Arena, Finals'!

I went there on a hunch that the fairy might travel to adjacent missions. It still could just be random chance, but it does seem like a possibility! If the fairy does travel in a traceable path, it would make keeping track of it much more manageable!

11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

That would be awesome, but it jumped from Black Oaken Heart to Gladitorial Arena, Qualifiers... we'll keep an eye on its patterns :)

Any other confirmations of this sighting?

12. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Confirmed Loot Fairy at the level 9 adventure Gladiatorial Arena, Finals at 04:25 UTC. More info to follow. I had verbose on, analysing.

13. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Yep, Loot Fairy sighted at the Finals.
    Didn't even read the thread, just randomly beat both gladiatorial arenas XD

14. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

The Loot Fairy is indicated in the verbose debug log by its own boolean flag after the final battle of the adventure has been completed. Here's the relevant part of the log:
    Code:
    Received extension response: currentadventure
    Parameters:
    (int) losses: 0
    (utf_string) battledisplayname: The Final
    (int) questIndex: -2
    (utf_string) displayname: Gladiatorial Arena, Finals
    (bool) lootfairy: true
    (int) battle_state: 4
    (utf_string) description: Only the most brave and the most foolish enter Shieldhaven�s famous Gladiatorial Tournament.  Those who emerge victorious earn not only material rewards, but the right to move on to later rounds, where more opportunities for glory and renown await.  Are the crowds screaming for your victory� OR YOUR BLOOD?
    (int) battle: 2
    (int) level: 9
    (utf_string) adventure: Arena Round 1
    (bool) battleUsesParty: true
    (utf_string) modulename: Gladiatorial Arena, Finals
    (utf_string) battledescription: Your noble ascent up the ladder of gladiatorial fame has culminated in this glorious moment. The King himself stands and applauds, the entire arena is on their feet, cheering as one! You are crowned as Hero of the Arena, and afforded the rich rewards that accompany the title. Congratulations, you are a Card Hunter Champion!
    (utf_string) ID: ARN1

The line "(bool) lootfairy: <true or false>" is not included in the log of other battles or adventures. It only shows up after the battle containing the Fairy for the day.

Flaxative likes this.
  15. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I got Uncommon, Rare, Rare, Legendary, Club: Rare from the Loot Fairy Enchanted Chest.

16. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Confirmed: Uncommon, Rare, Rare, Rare (Rare)

17. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I checked the level 6 Treasure Hunt "The Defense of Woodhome" at 04:20 UTC. No Fairy there. All level 6 adventures have now been patrolled.

18. Eton

Eton Mushroom Warrior

Fairy chest checked. 2U, 1R, 1L (treasure) + 1R (member).

19. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Level 7 adventures patrolled at 05:15 UTC, no Loot Fairy. I have completed my beat for today. If everyone does the same and someone covers also the so-far unassigned adventures we'd get confirmation of whether Loot Fairy only shows up in a single adventure per day or several. I think one per day is the more likely case, but it would be good to get this confirmed. We'd kick ourselves for the missed enchanted loot opportunities if we found out only later there are several Loot Fairies on the loose.

20. Eton

Eton Mushroom Warrior

05:20 UTC, no Loot Fairy in all Lv 9 and Lv 15 adventures. (other than the known Gladiatorial Finals).