Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Slub Gut's Sanctum gives a special drop for one of the uncommons, so it's unique to this particular campaign.

Jacques likes this.
  2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

6 U robes, 5 U arcane item, 4 R weapon, 3 R divine item, (1 R treasure)
    Slub Gut is supposed to be weird (it's one of three dungeons that uses the Adventure Loot Table), but it's never given me anything unusual.

3. Jacques

Jacques Hydra

I see, thanks for clearing that up!

4. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

UUUR(R)
    meh.

6. Oberon

Oberon Hydra

UURE(E)

Found two legendaries on the way to the fairy tonight, which would be awesome if they hadn't both been Antioch's Figurine.

Jarmo, Flaxative and Sir Veza like this.
  7. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

8. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

If you guys like sharing your chests with each other, by all means continue. The stats in my spreadsheet haven't changed much if at all in the last 100 or so entries, and I think I'm just going to stop updating it. We've got 180 records in there, and I could keep adding, but why? I think I've mined all the real value I can from these records. I'll definitely keep my eye on things, and if people notice a change happening (like, "Hey! My chest had a common!"), I'll be watching.

In the meantime, keep hunting, keep looting, and keep testing the new content!

:)

9. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

UUUR(R)

EDIT: Added while Flax was writing his post. We'll see whether I'll continue to post the spoils. It's been a nice daily ritual :).

Thanks for your hunt organising and loot data collation efforts, Flax! The project has been a resounding success.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    Flaxative likes this.
  10. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

If you want more precise numbers, post the contents of your weekly Randimar's instead :p It contains a lot more information and only has to be done once a week. ;)

11. Jim

Jim Mushroom Warrior

UUURE

12. Finial

Finial Orc Soldier

13. YamaDeva

YamaDeva Mushroom Warrior

Finial likes this.
  14. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Two days in the same place?
    6 U shield, 5 U treasure, 6 U martial skill, 4 R shield, (6 R divine weapon)

15. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

UUUR(R)
    Meh. Again.

16. faeyan

faeyan Kobold

UURR E

17. Jim

Jim Mushroom Warrior

UUURR

Still at Slab Guts

18. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

It was bound to happen sooner or later if the location is fully randomized. It's only natural there will sometimes be streaks.

Flaxative likes this.
  19. YamaDeva

YamaDeva Mushroom Warrior

U U R R (R)